Tuner near Missouri - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tuner near Missouri

I am looking for a tuner near Cape Girardeau, that can tune the 2004 gto with the ls1 editor type of system. ANy help appreciated!!

Thanks
Blake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 07:03 PM

I don't know of any near Cape, but if you find one down there, let me know, my brother needs one and he's down there. However, there is one up here by me, his name is Joe Donovan. He's extraordinarily knowledgeable and just a great guy. I will be getting my gto in for tuning as soon as he gets the software for the 2005s, but he already has everything he needs to tune your 2004 (ls1edit). He does full dyno tuning.
I'll also have him putting the cam in my 05 before the tuning. In his shop, he's got a ton of cool, and FAST cars. Everything from vipers to corvettes and Camaros, GTOs. When I asked him about cams, he took me into the shop and started up several cars with different cams so that I could "hear" what my car would sound like with 'em. He also gave me horsepower estimates, as well as telling me everything I wanted to know about the different models. He seems to really know his stuff. He just moved shops, but he's still in the same basic place (within a couple of miles). He's in House Springs, MO, which is a bit south/southwest of St. Louis. It would be about 1 hour from you I guess, just a straight shot up 55, then across MM to House Springs. It may be a bit longer, but not much. His shop's number is 636-375-3151. If you have any other questions about him, ask away. If he asks you who sent you, just tell him "Scott" with the yellow '05 GTO, he should know who I am by now. haha

-Scott
The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? --Frank Zappa
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 09:59 PM

I'll have to go check his place out. I've been trying to find some places for when I decide to do a cam and headers and everything else.

05 CGM

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 10:04 PM

So far, I am very impressed with him. His customer service is legendary around here. He's built some very fast cars too. Once I get my cam installed, I'll write a full review of both the shop and the cam itself.

-Scott
The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? --Frank Zappa
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:23 PM

Where at exactly in House Springs? I've been looking for someone who's very knowledgeable with the LSX motors...and there is not a whole lot of people in the St. Louis area that has the software and equipment to help me out. Plus, I live literally 3 minutes from House Springs (I went to Northwest High School), so I'm very familiar with the area.
You wouldn't happen to be talking about Jeffers would ya?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:25 PM

Off of Little Brennan Road. He just moved last month. PM me and I'll give you his phone number.

-Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Great Lakes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in