An Official LS1/LS2GTO.com-NWL.com-GTOforum.com Meet/BBQ/Cruise? (NW) - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 12:08 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
An Official LS1/LS2GTO.com-NWL.com-GTOforum.com Meet/BBQ/Cruise? (NW)

Hey, I haven't really posted over on this forum lately - I'm active over on LS1GTO.com more.

Anyway, I made this proposition over on the LS1 forum, and also posted it up on NorthwestLegends.com as well.

I'd like to organize an official LS1/LS2GTO.com-NorthwestLegends.com-GTOforum.com meet, BBQ and cruise. I'm proposing either Sunday Feb 24th or Sunday March 2nd. Sunday being the weekend day I have off from my job, and seeing as all the other meets seem to be on Saturday, this'll allow others who can't make it to the Saturday to have a chance on Sunday to go.

Anyway, I'm proposing meeting up at 2:00 at Marymoore Park in Redmond, WA (it'll be easy for me to organize/get setup there, not to mention a fairly centralized area for those in the Puget Sound region and further out...) for a couple hours to meet and have a BBQ before heading out to cruise for a few hours - south, north, we'll figure that out later.

Anyway, thoughts? Also, if you'd like, let me know if you are willing/want to help me get this setup, as I've never really organized a big cruise/meet before.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

UPDATED:
I am hosting an official LS1GTO.com/LS2GTO.com/NorthwestLegends.com/GTOforum.com meet/BBQ + cruise on Sun, Feb 24th starting at 10 AM in Marymoor Park - That's in Redmond, Washington a little ways outside Seattle.

This is simply to have fun, eat up, check eachothers cars out... you know the drill. From 10-12 we'll be having a BBQ and meet, afterwhich we will head out on a cruise for 4+ hours, to be back in town sometime between 4-6 PM as it's starting to get dark.

Here is a list of who's bringing what for the BBQ:
ChiefyGTO - ribs
sno-rydr - Rootbeer, rolls, cookies
HOTROD64-STOCK69 - Plates, flatware, napkins and Hotdogs/buns,mayo n mustard

WE NEED: More drinks (please no alcohol due to location, driving, and age of some attendees), more food
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:25 PM

ChiefyGTO - That sounds like a blast, good idea indeed. Too bad I am out here in the Bay Area...Take some Vid or Pics if you have a chance...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 03:02 AM

I'm new to the area but i would be interested in this meet but I have surgery on the 22 of Feb so i don't know if i will be able to make but if I can I will be there. I will let you know more after the surgery.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

We'll be meeting by the off-leash area at Marymoore. If needbe, we will relocate to a better parking location depending on parking situation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Pacific

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in