Sad Sad Story...I Need a Body Shop! - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sad Sad Story...I Need a Body Shop!

This is a really sad story that I'm about to share. It happened today and I'm still really upset about it. I was driving south on Sepulveda near Wilshire and was stopped at a light. I was the second car from the front behind a BMW X3. The light turns green and the girl guns it, then slams her brakes on after 20 feet because she didn't realize the cars in front of her were stopped. I hit my brakes and skid into her rear bumper crumpling the front of my hood up and my front bumper in.

I am really depressed about it because I called my insurance company about it and my agent told me that unless she openly admits to fault or I can overwhelmingly prove it her fault then I'm going to be deemed at fault.

To make a long story short, I'm biting the bullet even though it was her fault. She says she was in a hurry due to being late to a math test and she wasn't paying attention but obviously she's not going to admit fault and I'm not even going to risk it because I have no witnesses.

Needless to say, I'm paying for it outta my own pocket and the purpose of this post is because I would like to know if any of you can recommend a body shop in the San Fernando Valley that you KNOW does excellent work.

Thanks for the help guys, I am hurtin baaad right now...

'06 Cyclone Gray M6 18s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOooo
This is a really sad story that I'm about to share. It happened today and I'm still really upset about it. I was driving south on Sepulveda near Wilshire and was stopped at a light. I was the second car from the front behind a BMW X3. The light turns green and the girl guns it, then slams her brakes on after 20 feet because she didn't realize the cars in front of her were stopped. I hit my brakes and skid into her rear bumper crumpling the front of my hood up and my front bumper in.

I am really depressed about it because I called my insurance company about it and my agent told me that unless she openly admits to fault or I can overwhelmingly prove it her fault then I'm going to be deemed at fault.

To make a long story short, I'm biting the bullet even though it was her fault. She says she was in a hurry due to being late to a math test and she wasn't paying attention but obviously she's not going to admit fault and I'm not even going to risk it because I have no witnesses.

Needless to say, I'm paying for it outta my own pocket and the purpose of this post is because I would like to know if any of you can recommend a body shop in the San Fernando Valley that you KNOW does excellent work.

Thanks for the help guys, I am hurtin baaad right now...

Late for a MATH TEST? Tell me she's NOT a college student driving an BMW X3 !? Rich Bitch

sorry to hear it man. save the goat...

Spice Red 06
11/05 build
VolantCAI
IXiridium Plugs, 10.4 Taylor
GMM
Pedders StreetII+ (1/2" drop)
Hotchkins Swaybars
Full AMSOIL & RP
JBA Shorties/Cats
MagnaFlow w/Xpipe

soon: DBA 4k XS Rotors, RedStuff
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 02:39 AM

we use all magic in hollywood for all the land rover and jags at work its on sunset the owners name is simen he dose good work and hes a nice guy not the fastest but hes good.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 11:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to chrisGTO
you were following to close. In colorado, if the front of you car hits the rear of another, it's your fault no matter what. Should have gave room between cars. Sounds like you must have hauled ass from the light too, but I dont know? Anyways, that sucks bro, good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Pacific

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in