Ahhh home to my broadband for 2 days, life is good!
Man I am getting that itch so bad and I only have 1500 miles on my car! I'm drooling!
I just did the Procharger route and I promised I would stay N/A. Here is my previuos Procharged enging bay I just sold. http://home.surewest.net/mailmax/finished.jpg
Anyway enough talking I am gonna get this party started!
I'm looking into buying the following stuff
1. SLP Powerflow or Loudmouth? (The only difference is the mufflers?)
2. SLP MAF (I showed a .1 gain at the track on my FireHawk with this descreened.)
3. K&N FIPK (Had this on my 02 SS) I'll find the pic if anyone is interested.) I gained about 10rwhp
4. SLP 160 Stat (Who tunes for this right now?)
5. SLP Pulley/Balancer (always a good mod IMHO.)
What is the before and after weight on this?
Here we go again, I have a race addiction. I guess I will start with intake, exhaust cooling and pulleys and then work on tuning and weight reduction. I'm not sold on headers.... yet...
How is your shipping prices? I haven't shopped around yet.