Ok, I'm not the smartest car guy in the world, but I've got a battery issue. I bought a "jump-start" battery charger because my 04 GTO is stored in my garage for the winter. I was doing pretty good starting it at least once a week, but the past few weeks I didn't have time. So, I tried to start it a few days ago and the battery was dead. I bought a "jump-start" battery charger to jump my GTO, and it worked great. But, after letting it run for about 10 minutes, I turned off the car and tried to re-start it. The car's lights turned on, but the car just ticked and wouldn't start at all.
Is my battery dead? I didn't think so since my interior lights still turned on when I put the keys in the ignition. I was thinking maybe the "jump-start" battery charger wasn't fully charged and maybe thats why my car wouldn't start the second time...any ideas?
I know this sounds like a rookie question, but I am so any help is greatly appreciated!