BMR Strut Tower Brace - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BMR Strut Tower Brace

What kind of difference could I expect by replacing my factory Strut Tower Brace with one of these stronger applications? Is the feel very noticeable? Harsh?

Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 01:38 AM
adearmas

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
That is agood question. I really do not know the answer. My guess would be that you would not feel any difference unles your car gets heavily modified to handle significant loads of HP and driven in autoroad mode racing where your car must handle heavy lateral G forces and heavy breaking is needed to go deep into curves, sustain stability and straighten up again being able to accelerate earlier off the turn. BMR also makes side chasis stabilizers to keep the car in one piece at such extremes. You paln doing that type of driving you might as well get their drive shaft cover to ensure you survive if the drive shat should fail you and drop off. You can get roll bars from GRAVANA in case you roll over. Don't forget your racing helmet, which has to be open face if you decide to keep your airbag. G Force makes some decent helmets and racing suits, gloves and shoes at affordable prices.

If all of that sounds like it is too much for you then you need not replace you strut brace bar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > Service, Maintenance and Technical Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in