GTO Conversion to a Real Beast - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
 
Robertr2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Walnut Creek CA
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GTO Conversion to a Real Beast

http://community.webshots.com/album/548159991icFODm/0


A Photo Album

Spice Red 06
11/05 build
VolantCAI
IXiridium Plugs, 10.4 Taylor
GMM
Pedders StreetII+ (1/2" drop)
Hotchkins Swaybars
Full AMSOIL & RP
JBA Shorties/Cats
MagnaFlow w/Xpipe

soon: DBA 4k XS Rotors, RedStuff
Robertr2000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
 
Robertr2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Walnut Creek CA
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It just dawned on me.... I've seen this car (in person)

Spice Red 06
11/05 build
VolantCAI
IXiridium Plugs, 10.4 Taylor
GMM
Pedders StreetII+ (1/2" drop)
Hotchkins Swaybars
Full AMSOIL & RP
JBA Shorties/Cats
MagnaFlow w/Xpipe

soon: DBA 4k XS Rotors, RedStuff
Robertr2000 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 07:26 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yea Rob, Ed was at our meet last Friday!
too bad you left early, we went off to play around and Ed walked on a modded 06 STi

Thejoker has a Vid
707GTOLS2 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
 
Robertr2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Walnut Creek CA
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707GTOLS2
yea Rob, Ed was at our meet last Friday!
too bad you left early, we went off to play around and Ed walked on a modded 06 STi

Thejoker has a Vid

Ya, That supercharger sticking out of the top of his motor (I'll never forget it)



POST THAT VID!

Spice Red 06
11/05 build
VolantCAI
IXiridium Plugs, 10.4 Taylor
GMM
Pedders StreetII+ (1/2" drop)
Hotchkins Swaybars
Full AMSOIL & RP
JBA Shorties/Cats
MagnaFlow w/Xpipe

soon: DBA 4k XS Rotors, RedStuff
Robertr2000 is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 10:57 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Man Bob can't wait to see your GOAT!
In person
707GTOLS2 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 12:23 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertr2000
It just dawned on me.... I've seen this car (in person)
Hey buddy

Wish you didnt have to leave so early you missed the funny drama at Mels, the shoot the bull session in the Sams Club parking lot, Colby getting pulled over IN THE YUKON right behind 11 angry sounding sports car clearly out to raise hell , the multiple 60-150 runs on the 505, the drunk kid in the Tahoe wanting to smoke all of us in his BMW (he was drunk...just as a reminder) and Bob sending him to go look for vapor cars 30 miles up the road, Joe smokes the fast STi, I smoke the fast STi. Poor STi.

It was a good night w/ good people...and they'll be MANY more to come...

-Ed
Sengdemund is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 01:34 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengdemund
Hey buddy

Wish you didnt have to leave so early you missed the funny drama at Mels, the shoot the bull session in the Sams Club parking lot, Colby getting pulled over IN THE YUKON right behind 11 angry sounding sports car clearly out to raise hell , the multiple 60-150 runs on the 505, the drunk kid in the Tahoe wanting to smoke all of us in his BMW (he was drunk...just as a reminder) and Bob sending him to go look for vapor cars 30 miles up the road, Joe smokes the fast STi, I smoke the fast STi. Poor STi.

It was a good night w/ good people...and they'll be MANY more to come...

-Ed
Hahahahahahaha Ed's Mah Boy!!!
Man those Dumbasses in front of Mel's
That Fcuker in his little $200 toyota truck almost hit my GOAT I was gunna have to put some of them in the Hospital
707GTOLS2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > Service, Maintenance and Technical Discussion

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome