I did it (not with the wife permission) he he - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
EEZ GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phenix City Alabama
Posts: 2,626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to EEZ GOAT
I did it (not with the wife permission) he he

i did it! i pulled the trigger on my first real mods. the wife dont no. YET! i just ordered the lpe cai and the 160 temp stat and a key chain and "GTO" reflex I am going to get my a$$ kicked i better get the tounge ready wish me luck by my calulation it cost me bout 525.00
EEZ GOAT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
EEZ GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phenix City Alabama
Posts: 2,626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to EEZ GOAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEZ GOAT
i did it! i pulled the trigger on my first real mods. the wife dont no. YET! i just ordered the lpe cai and the 160 temp stat and a key chain and "GTO" reflex I am going to get my a$$ kicked i better get the tounge ready wish me luck by my calulation it cost me bout 525.00
shhhhhhhhhhhh be very quite she is looking around
EEZ GOAT is offline  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 11:10 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stay strong brotha. I'm sure we've all had an ass chewing or 10 for ordering parts for the car instead of buying stuff for the house.
dtor is offline  
 
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 08:48 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ha!

She doesn't have any Say-So in the matter! As soon as she knows that the better!

Women are NOT allowed to make any Negative comments on anything parked in the garage!
GOTPWR is offline  
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator
 
6QTS11OZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Posts: 2,639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You're gonna be moving like those balloons in your post when she pull her foot out of yo a--. Can you say "Preparation H" boys and girls?

Look at the bright side. With your mods your goat may be able to out run the bullets when she start shooting at you .

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
6QTS11OZ is offline  
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 12:24 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ftlfirefighter Send a message via Yahoo to ftlfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTPWR
Ha!

She doesn't have any Say-So in the matter! As soon as she knows that the better!

Women are NOT allowed to make any Negative comments on anything parked in the garage!
Amen Brother!
ftlfirefighter is offline  
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
EEZ GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phenix City Alabama
Posts: 2,626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to EEZ GOAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6QTS11OZ
You're gonna be moving like those balloons in your post when she pull her foot out of yo a--. Can you say "Preparation H" boys and girls?

Look at the bright side. With your mods your goat may be able to out run the bullets when she start shooting at you .
Well i told her this morning what i have done. Better to tell her now than when the postman ring the door bell. 9 out of 10 she will be there to recive the goods and when it comes time. i will have my grill painted torried red and have my engine bay costum painted along with the FRC
EEZ GOAT is offline  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator
 
6QTS11OZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Posts: 2,639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEZ GOAT
Well i told her this morning what i have done. Better to tell her now than when the postman ring the door bell. 9 out of 10 she will be there to recive the goods and when it comes time. i will have my grill painted torried red and have my engine bay costum painted along with the FRC
Cool! I'm actually waiting on my LPE CAI too. It won't be shipped out until Wednesday.

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
6QTS11OZ is offline  
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
EEZ GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Phenix City Alabama
Posts: 2,626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to EEZ GOAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtor
Stay strong brotha. I'm sure we've all had an ass chewing or 10 for ordering parts for the car instead of buying stuff for the house.
you said it its a guy thing
EEZ GOAT is offline  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 04:52 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 163
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tell her that you got the mods so that the GTO would get you home from work to see her faster.
RevnR6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > Service, Maintenance and Technical Discussion

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome