Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Question about the 350 H.O.

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Tom 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum, so please excuse my general ignorance on the subject :confused I am hoping that someone could tell me if the 1969 Pontiac Lemans Custom S was ever equipped with a 350 H.O. engine? If it was, how would one identify the differences (externally) of the standard 350 and the H.O. version? Lastly, can anyone give me accurate factory specs for the standard 1969 350 four barrel, and the 350 H.O.?

thanks,

Darren

#2 ·
Darren

Welcome to GTO forum, from what I am finding the 69 Lemans 350 was standard with a 2 barrel and the HO version may be the 4 barrel.

Is the car in your possesion? If so, can you locate the 6 or 7 digit engine casting number and the 2 digit engine letter code? I may be able to give you the correct year of your engine, the HP rating and the proper transmission for that engine.

#3 ·
Darren said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum, so please excuse my general ignorance on the subject :confused I am hoping that someone could tell me if the 1969 Pontiac Lemans Custom S was ever equipped with a 350 H.O. engine? If it was, how would one identify the differences (externally) of the standard 350 and the H.O. version? Lastly, can anyone give me accurate factory specs for the standard 1969 350 four barrel, and the 350 H.O.?

thanks,

Darren

Probrably Around 310-325Hp Darren ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.