This just in... replaced the water pump with a new one from GMB (Advance had it in stock) not a rebuilt one. The passenger side gasket was f'd up a bit, the orange o-ring part had caved in so it was blocking the water passage a little. Also, the thermostat housing was leaking from what I could gather. Did all the work, buttoned it up, fired it up and still leaking... but fear not... it was the thermo housing only this time and it was because I put it back the way it came out and didn't use the gasket. Let it cool down and redid the therm gasket, presto, dry as a bone. The hose over the hump issue was def on my radar and I noticed that there's a little knot in the hose because it's been rubbing a bit on one of the rounded corners near the driver's side fan housing. All totaled, it took about 3 hours of my time and that was being very clean, methodical, etc. so it's prolly a 2 hour job the next time.