66 GTO 4bbl power windows A/C auto
67 GTO H.O. Convert 4spd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 12:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've done this plenty of times here. Amazing how cops are actually giving tickets for that. It really amazes me at the **** they do now. The police are getting out of hand with tickets and citations.

"If you want more inches.....STROKE IT!!"

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 11:01 AM

Funny it's kinda just the opposite here. Cops are getting more and more lax about speeding, since their efforts seem to be concentrated mainly on nabbing people for DUIs. I've passed cops plenty of times at 10 over the speed limit and they don't even look. I usually set my cruise 5-6 over, but they're not ridiculous in catching people unless they're going really fast. The 5-10 over segment is a small fine, I think a little over $100. Higher than that makes them a couple more bucks, but still they really only care about getting as many DUI convictions as they can. Wisconsin can make almost $2000 off a DUI when you add everything up. I was pulled over twice in one night for a burned out headlight and both cops just wanted to come up and smell my breath more or less and let me go with a verbal about the light.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:17 PM

Here in Pa, they worry more about these poor damn truck drivers. I feel so bad for the truckers that come through Pittsburgh They pull them over by the 3's. And as for the flashing of lights to warn other motorist's, i only have to do it once in a blue moon Of course im gonna help the everyday driver.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Former Super Moderator

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I got pulled over for flashing my headlights to other drivers of a speed trap, but just got a warning.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 06:15 PM

I used to flick the lights, but then I stopped because I figured I could care less if someone's dumb enough to not keep their eyes open or go a reasonable speed in the first place. Not my problem. Better someone else busies up their time...

I do however like to tear ass past cops that have people pulled over when they're at the driver's window. Drop down and WOT. Just to see if they bother to drop everything and get back in their car Other times, I'll just honk as I drive by.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 06:45 PM

Speaking of ridiculous, guess who got a disorderly conduct for telling a man who called his 7-8 year old daughter a "spoiled little b*tch" that you didn't appreciate the way that he spoke to his kid...

My court date is in November.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho Dan View Post
Speaking of ridiculous, guess who got a disorderly conduct for telling a man who called his 7-8 year old daughter a "spoiled little b*tch" that you didn't appreciate the way that he spoke to his kid...

My court date is in November.
Wait a minute..... He called your daughter a "Spoiled Little B*tch" and all you said is "I Dont Appreciate The Way You Spoke" ??? A court date for that ?? Or did you grab this scum-bag up, and threaten him ??
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 07:42 PM

I'm guessing dan wasn't quite that polite about it... not that I blame him.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedlover View Post
Wait a minute..... He called your daughter a "Spoiled Little B*tch" and all you said is "I Dont Appreciate The Way You Spoke" ??? A court date for that ?? Or did you grab this scum-bag up, and threaten him ??
Actually it was his kid. In so many words that's what I said. He circled the parking lot and came back, got out of his car and walked up to me, and I said "you talk to that little girl like that all the time?" and he started getting a little hostile... so I didn't exactly back down, but there was no violence. I dropped everything I was carrying as he approached me expecting him to come take a swing at me, but after an exchange of words he reconsidered. Kinda retarded. Just like school, the bully comes up acting all hard but when things don't go his way he goes crying to the teacher and the little guy gets in trouble...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Audio & Video Clips

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in