Went to the dealer today, the person who approves warrenty work is out, until SOMETIME next week. They had never heard of an issue like this, they said.
They could look at it and do work on it but I might have to pay if warrenty person said it was not in warrenty, if I did that I kniw it would be out and Id be stuck paying.
Called GM, had a Mariam Garcia called me back, was going to see about getting dealership to approve it possibly get me something to drive while waiting. Waiting on a call back since 1pm EST. Also found about an Acblower issue to have looked into.