Boost gauge/SC motor - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boost gauge/SC motor

SCSS boost gauge installed and I do not really have a boost reading on the gauge just vac. Checked with Magnuson and sensor is installed correctly. For those with an 05 GTO M6 and a SC motor when do you see a boost reading, 40% throttle all gears? I am only seeing boost numbers like 5psi at WOT and just for a few seconds. I can hear SC whine well before WOT and still have vac gauge reading. Should I see boost at 40% throttle any gear and boost numbers increasing. What do you SC guys have for gauge readings? I am visiting the shop where I had SC installed and tuned. Gauge manufacturer, SpeedHut has been very slow to respond to any tech questions and I think this may be a sensor or gauge issue, find out tomorrow I guess. Any thoughts before I visit the tuners shop? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > Interior Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in