GTO or Girlfriend - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 10:30 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GTO or Girlfriend

OMFG I am pulling into the garage after a dinner and a movie night with my chick and brother, and as my brother is getting out of the back while the seat was still up I look over to see that right by the door there is a tear about four inches long down the side of the interior leather. I just bought this car and I treat it better than my chick. I flew off the wall and almost commited murder in the 1st. Just needed to blow off some steam and get your thoughts, Is this grounds for termination lol and what can I do to fix this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:02 PM

Get lots of "I'm sorry sex" then make your decision from there.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA GTO SP View Post
Get lots of "I'm sorry sex" then make your decision from there.
That would be wrong on all kinds of levels if it was your brother, since it really doesn't say which one did it.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 05:44 AM

Seriously, if it was her she has just showed you her first sign of jealousy. What was her reaction? If she did it, she would apologize and offer to pay for it. If she did it on purpose, she will act like " Oh my God. How did that happen?"
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
I don't mean to sound crude, but this a really stupid question.

The answer is easy...... >> GTO

Girls are everywhere. Making one isn't too awfully hard especially if you have the proper equipment...... 400HP

Hell, you can even buy girl friends. Some even vibrate. The only gifts, or wants they will ever need is air.

Now GTO's on the other hand, are not so easy to obtain.

But just as the tear in the leather, if you tear your girl friend, the fix is the same, latex.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Thats right it didnt say who did it because I cannot be 100% sure on who did it but all the same I could have punched a baby and not felt guilty at all. I was spitting angry. Whats the best way to take care of the rip so it doesnt look like a drunken mexican did it.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 03:33 PM

yeah like everyone else says girls are easily obtained. there are something like 1.6 girls for every guy or maybe an even better ratio than that. but there were only 41k gtos made which makes them more of a limited/special thing. you can take some form of payment such as the "i'm sorry sex" but given to the rarity of the car and the gravity of the tear 4 inches worth i hope she's fairly energetic to meet these reparitions. if not then ultimately there's more where she came from i'm sure. but be careful those things become attached. o yeah and KEEP HER OUT YOUR GOAT, ride another female for awhile and see how she like the replacement
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by koman View Post
yeah like everyone else says girls are easily obtained. there are something like 1.6 girls for every guy or maybe an even better ratio than that. but there were only 41k gtos made which makes them more of a limited/special thing. you can take some form of payment such as the "i'm sorry sex" but given to the rarity of the car and the gravity of the tear 4 inches worth i hope she's fairly energetic to meet these reparitions. if not then ultimately there's more where she came from i'm sure. but be careful those things become attached. o yeah and KEEP HER OUT YOUR GOAT, ride another female for awhile and see how she like the replacement
lol well put
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 05:24 PM

Girlfriends change when you marry them. Trust me, I know. You need to give her some major crap for this. GTO's have beautiful interiors, especially in red or blue.

Ok, Black interior is ok too. I have the red though.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 06:58 PM

There are leather repair shops around. You can always find an upholstery shop, because this isn't covered under warranty and replacement leather is going to cost a fortune.

To do the job right, they're going to have to find leather that matches, then pull the seat cover and replace the torn piece. Fortunately, you're in L.A., so I'm sure there are plenty around. There's that place called Gabe's that does all the work for Boyd Coddington -- ask them if they take these kinds of projects on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > Interior Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in