Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Received my LED & LCD conversion...

5K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  johnebgoode 
#1 · (Edited)
Chris White did an excellent job........

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
rippinbyu said:
How much did that run? Was it difficult?
I had everything overnited both ways ,(because I have to be ready for upcoming show here on Long Island next Friday), so it was pricey. $695.00 which incl. instrument cluster, all switches, HVAC cntrls, Radio, and HSV gauges.
Chris White from White Auto & Media did it for me.
Cick here to contact Chris White

#7 ·
Very well done. When you posted that picture of your dashboard taken apart and mentioned something about LED gauges -- I thought you were going to put some goofy digital things in. Glad I kept my mouth shut because your tweaks look terrific. Still waiting to see how your wheels turned out...

#16 ·
b_a_betterperson said:
Very well done. When you posted that picture of your dashboard taken apart and mentioned something about LED gauges -- I thought you were going to put some goofy digital things in. Glad I kept my mouth shut because your tweaks look terrific. Still waiting to see how your wheels turned out...
I did the wheels but didn't like how they looked on the car. So I repainted them in Quick Silver and put a ghost GTO stencil in a pearlescent on 1 spoke on each wheel. Looks better. Will post when on car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.