Pontiac GTO Forum banner

fuel rail covers

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  brock60 
#1 ·
what is the stock color of the fuel rail covers. i assume that its prob the 13u, same color as the quick silver gto, but im not sure. i like the stock silver because it kind of goes with the scheme of the car (black on black with silver accents and red stitching.) i wouldnt mind changing the colors of the covers, but i cant really decide. if anyone has any suggestions dont hesitate to post em.

reason is is because the paint started to chip and flake off.

#2 ·
They're just silver and black. Doubt if is has anything to do with 13U.

#5 ·
does any one know where i may be able to buy smooth FRC's. i find them for corvettes and camaro's but no gto's. if they fit in a camaro (if the camaro even has an ls2) will it fit the gto as long as they are the same year?? the pictures i see of the engines look identical. id kinda like to have something custom done to them to add a little bit under the hood

#6 ·
The different fuel rail covers on LS1s, LS2s, etc. aren't interchangeable because they have different mounting points. At least, the ones I've compared.

#7 ·
How about something like this to add something custom uner the hood? The Granatelli branded ones are really pricey but there are others that aren't quite as expensive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.