Pontiac GTO Forum banner

rear bumber or valence

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  FIRELIFE25 
#1 ·
new here just bought a 2005 6.0 M6 black...anyway i love the car except for the the rear bumper...mine has the one piece with the 2 exhaust tips on each side and i hate that look where can i get the other type with just one tip on each side...thanks guys mike....

#5 ·
I'm not following completely. Do you have the SAP rear bumper (looks kinda like quad-tip exhaust)? Do you like the 2004 rear bumper? If you have a SAP bumper and are looking to sell let me know please!

View attachment 8285
ok the black gto is what i have...and i dont like the bumper...this blue one is what i want....or maybe i can just get some square exhaust tips to make mine look better...

Attachments

#7 ·
you have whats called the sap package. The normal package 05 and 06 comes with the normal front grilles and the GTO rear valance that you WANT. The one you have is the SAP (Sports Appearance Package) that comes with the SAP front grilles and the SAP rear valance with the quad pipes. The one you HAVE

#11 ·
The SAP grille's are not available anymore. The only way you can get them is from a person who is selling his or hers. And they are extremely expensive if you do find them for sale somewhere on line. I am in the process of changing out my billet grilles for SAP grilles and i am gonna pull the trigger on gtogrilles.com. They are reproduction ones that look EXACTLY the same as the SAP ones. They are just not the ones made from factory. And they are cheaper in price

Here they are. You can either get them sanded and you paint them yourself, or you can order them painted in your color.

http://www.gtogrilles.com/catalog.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.