Svgto Awards At Carlisle - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
GTO JUDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 8,433
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Svgto Awards At Carlisle

SVGTO captured a host of awards at this years All GM Nationals.

Brent Lehman- 69 Judge in the T-Building
Richard Slarb- 67 GTO in the T-Building

2004-2006 GTO Modified Class; SVGTO took a Sweep in this field:
1st: Dee and Smitty - 2004 GTO
2nd: Dave Eyster: 2006 GTO
3rd: Terry Barnett: 2006 GTO

2005 GTO- Stock
1st: Brian Little
3rd: Vic Schreck

2004 GTO
3rd: Russ Esenwine

68-74 GTO
1st Brent Lehman- 68 GTO Conv
3rd: Bill and Jamie Bell- 1971 GTO

1973 GTO:
Bill & Jamie Bell

2006 SUV
Kyle Miller: 2006 T.B. SS 1st Place

Cadillac
Bill & Jamie Bell
2004 Cadillac with 2 entries
1st and 2nd place finishes

Brent Lehman 68 GTO 16th Best of the total GTOs
Bill and Jamie Bell 1971 GTO, People Choice award.

Dee and Smitty: 2004 GTO appeared all weekend in the Pontiac Pavilion.
Dave Eyster's 2006 GTO was Jim Wangers pick as his celebrity's pick as best of show!!

This is some accomplishment considering there were well over 100 GTO's in the show field. Voting was NOT by show participants but judged independently by Carlisle Events with the exception of the people's choice awards.

A VERY IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY BY SVGTO.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org



Last edited by GTO JUDGE; 06-29-2009 at 09:39 AM.
GTO JUDGE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
 
revsitup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pa.
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO JUDGE View Post
SVGTO captured a host of awards at this years All GM Nationals.

Brent Lehman- 69 Judge in the T-Building
Richard Slarb- 67 GTO in the T-Building

2004-2006 GTO Modified Class; SVGTO took a Sweep in this field:
1st: Dee and Smitty - 2004 GTO
2nd: Dave Eyster: 2006 GTO
3rd: Terry Barnett: 2006 GTO

2005 GTO- Stock
1st: Brian Little
3rd: Vic Schreck

2004 GTO
3rd: Russ Esenwine

68-74 GTO
1st Brent Lehman- 68 GTO Conv
3rd: Bill and Jamie Bell- 1971 GTO

1973 GTO:
Bill & Jamie Bell

2006 SUV
Kyle Miller: 2006 T.B. SS 1st Place

Cadillac
Bill & Jamie Bell
2004 Cadillac with 2 entries
1st and 2nd place finishes

Brent Lehman 68 GTO 16th Best of the total GTOs
Bill and Jamie Bell 1971 GTO, People Choice award.

Dee and Smitty: 2004 GTO appeared all weekend in the Pontiac Pavilion.
Dave Eyster's 2006 GTO was Jim Wangers pick as his celebrity's pick as best of show!!

This is some accomplishment considering there were well over 100 GTO's in the show field. Voting was NOT by show participants but judged independently by Carlisle Events with the exception of the people's choice awards.

A VERY IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY BY SVGTO.
Wow! That is impressive

All of the Svgto cars looked great on display!

Thanks Vic for looking after my car when I could not be there.

Brent
revsitup is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
GTO JUDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 8,433
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by revsitup View Post
Wow! That is impressive

All of the Svgto cars looked great on display!

Thanks Vic for looking after my car when I could not be there.

Brent
You're VERY welcome Brent... Glad to have done it. BTW we took the 68 out for a 300 mile drive to celebrate the 1st place award..... It may need an oil change.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org


GTO JUDGE is offline  
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 09:47 PM
 
revsitup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pa.
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO JUDGE View Post
You're VERY welcome Brent... Glad to have done it. BTW we took the 68 out for a 300 mile drive to celebrate the 1st place award..... It may need an oil change.

revsitup is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast > SVGTO Tigers

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carlisle Events GM Nationals June 26th - 28th Red Bearded Goat Northeast 2 06-18-2009 01:44 AM
ALL GM NATIONALS In Carlisle PA GTO JUDGE SVGTO Tigers 0 06-09-2008 10:38 AM
ALL GM NATIONALS In Carlisle PA GTO JUDGE Northeast 1 05-09-2008 05:52 PM
2007 SVGTO Highlights Video macgto7004 The Lounge 6 12-19-2007 08:57 AM
2004 Source Awards Blacky Froman 2004-2006 GTO General Discussion 0 12-01-2004 04:37 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome