LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2013, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
2013 Boss 302

So I take my wife to the dealer to pick up her Grand-Am from being serviced, I am in Judge. While exiting the dealership I stomp it. As I shift to second gear, what pulls out in front of me? A new Boss 302 in Red. Needless to say I had to hit the brakes or he'd a got a 400 CI anal intrusion which then gave me a chance to look at this car. Gorgeous.

As I follow him onto the bypass he guns it, naturally so do I. When all 4 barrels open up I launch into another stratosphere. my exhausts playing the battle-hymn of the Ponchos. He's on it so am I...... I blow past him at the speed of NASA, I look down at odometer and I am at 90. WHOA. He backs down as well as I, so much traffic. I wanted to look at the car in my rearview.... Gotta say, this car is gorgeous. Stunning. I wouldn't mind having one but for 45- 50K? Naaaaaaa.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Former Moderator

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Garage
Nice kill!! Agreed, cars look awsome, run pretty damn good but the $$$ is too rich for me for a DD. I'll be looking at a Fusion, maybe the ecoboost version or the Focus ST instead. No more GM for me unless they come up with something more interesting and priced right. Would love to get my hands on a low mileage G8 GT (or GXP!).

GT500's are incredible but OMG the $65k + pricetag + dealer markup makes this out of reach for me.

Damn I miss Pontiac....
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2013, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
I don't think I'da stayed with him long if he really wanted to play, they're pushing nearly 450HP. But ohhhhhh do I love hearing those Pypes play their symphony.

Nope no more GM for me. If GM fans would a heard Jim Mattison's seminar on GM SECURITY folks breaking into his office to steal microfilm and records on these cars to destroy, records PHS obtained legally years ago...... maybe they'd be pi$$ed too. The only reason those films and records were not destroyed was because an anonymous call to Jim while the act was going on and police summoned to the scene to catch GM IN THE ACT prevented records on you car, mine, and others from being expunged. MOST have no clue on this. GM people also followed harassed and intimidated Jim. Listening to this was like listening to a manuscript from a movie. GM wanted all records destroyed why? Because none of the other divisions kept records on cars like Pontiac. GM really wanted Pontiac and its history on the cars destroyed so bad they resorted to thievery to do it.

I won't get into the role this Presidential administration played in favoring Buick over Pontiac...... Most know nothing of this either. They're role in GM played a MAJOR role in Pontiac's demise.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Last edited by GTO JUDGE; 04-06-2013 at 09:23 AM.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2013, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First I saw one was in Germany. Not bad for a street/track car. I rather have a Camaro SS 1LE. Not a big fan of the Camaro but the 1LE, ZL1 and up coming Z/28 is what I would buy for a factory street/track car.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in