Beware of underaged children in GT Mustangs - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Beware of underaged children in GT Mustangs

I stopped in the Mustang forum the other day to BS and was banned because I have a GTO. Seriously those guys actually think a stock GT will weld the doors on a GTO. I had many brats think I was 15 or something. Goes to show most Mustangs are driven by little kids, probably their first car from daddy.

I was very disappointed to learn that only one or two children could even carry on a decent conversation in the forum. They were sssssssssooooooooooo offended that I had a GTO they banned me 4X. (I just signed up again and again to reply, couldn't believe they can't even debate.)

In my best opinion, I believe now due to my experience in that backyard shadetree mechanic forum, many of those drivers don't have a clue. I noticed many were making the most idiototic claims I had ever witnessed. If you really want to piss people off, just go to the Mustang forum and mention a GTO. My son bought a Saleen with a turned bearing. We rebuilt the car with a stoker 331 motor and added a bottle. (The car hauls ass no dout but he drives it maybe once a month.) Those idiots in the Mustang forum couldn't even accept the fact that we had a GTO and a Mustang.

I am so glad we have decent people in this forum. If I had to rely on the Mustang forum, I would be so full of BS my eyes would turn brown.

One thing I noticed in the forum, they claim a stock GT will weld a GTO. (Notice I said WELD, not just blow), I couldn't find any threads on a real dual. One guy stated "I jumped on a GTO in my Saleen and he stuck to me like glue" and another one said "you can't drive". I don't dout that many times driver skill plays a role but they were seriously offended when I discussed leaving these stock Mustangs in the wilderness.

One thing is for sure, if you really want to know what they think, drop in at http://www.mustangforums.com/ and just soak up the lies and BS. Every single Mustang has to be modified to even compete. (Is it me or am I just seeing things?)

I would hope that each one of you will at least give them some hell. They are the most immature people I've met in any forum. I went round and round just trying to debate and got tossed 4X.

Blowing their doors in one thing but jumping into that forum is another. I felt more whipped by that than the last Cobra my stock GOAT got pissed at.

Go ahead, make their day!!!

Last edited by aintmisbehavinn; 12-05-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 01:46 PM

Best to leave them alone as they're clearly in denial.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:01 PM

i can't even get a mustang to look at me when i pull up
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:46 PM

Just posted this on the Dyno Tune Topic:

N/A: 377 rwhp, 376 rwtq. 150 Shot: 525 rwhp, 527 rwtq.
1/4 in 11.92 @ 119

05 QuickSilver GTO, LPE CIA, SLP LT's, MagnaFlo Cat-Back, BMR Strut Tower Brace, BRM Drag Bags, BMR 1 piece 3.5" aluminium Drive Shaft, NOS 150 Shot, FJO Racing 2-Stage Progressive Controller, LS2-Edit Tune...

Want to see what kind of response I get, hehehe.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

I posted this same reaction on LS1 and nearly got banned. Seems the Government is overriding everything. Not trying to start a war, just tired of the BS.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:22 PM
jmd

i cannot blame then for their firey reply. if they did this to us the responce would be the same. i would like to see all the american muscle cars band together aganist the ricers. they are the bad guys. they are killing the american car market, making fools of us all. i love my gto and would not trade it for anyother car. i do think we need to stop infighting and look at the real problem for a change, the ricers!
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadsbury View Post
Just posted this on the Dyno Tune Topic:

N/A: 377 rwhp, 376 rwtq. 150 Shot: 525 rwhp, 527 rwtq.
1/4 in 11.92 @ 119

05 QuickSilver GTO, LPE CIA, SLP LT's, MagnaFlo Cat-Back, BMR Strut Tower Brace, BRM Drag Bags, BMR 1 piece 3.5" aluminium Drive Shaft, NOS 150 Shot, FJO Racing 2-Stage Progressive Controller, LS2-Edit Tune...

Want to see what kind of response I get, hehehe.
Excellent, let us know their reaction. They don't seem to have any intelligent answers.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd View Post
i cannot blame then for their firey reply. if they did this to us the responce would be the same. i would like to see all the american muscle cars band together aganist the ricers. they are the bad guys. they are killing the american car market, making fools of us all. i love my gto and would not trade it for anyother car. i do think we need to stop infighting and look at the real problem for a change, the ricers!
Good point, they called me a ricer. All I wanted was conversation, they acted like they were 15 and had a learners permit.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_a_betterperson View Post
Best to leave them alone as they're clearly in denial.
I agree, even the guys over at LS1 dont want to touch it. No offense, don't really understand....
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Ya know.........I could not resist signing up on that board and saying hello. Just a mere hello has them in an uproar. Here is what I wrote ..........
Hi all from .....JUDGE - 12/5/2006 3:10:04 PM
No New Messages
GTO JUDGE
Status: online HI All...... Thought I'd say hello to all you muscle car fans

hammeron
5th Gear Member
Status: online you should have gotten the mustang, much better car and
women throw their panties at you as you drive by

and my response ::
GTO JUDGE
Status: online hmmmmm, I didn't sign on here to get in to a pissin contest with anyone. I did cause I like Mustangs as well. But since you shot the first volley, I will say ......
The Mustang is not a better car, and the reason women throw their panites at you as you drive by is cause maybe you are butt ugly and this is their way of douche bagging you?

If I had a dime for every woman I gave a ride to in the goat, I'd own this board.

2005 GTO
Quicksilver / Black / M6

I am waiting to see how long I last.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in