LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Border Patrol

Anyone up to speed on what the DA in Texas did to 2 border patrol agents what he prosecuted for shooting a known and repeat Illegal Mexican, Drug trafficker?

Overview: According to the D.A. These two guys shot this guy in the a$$ as he fled for no apparent reason, and then covered this incident up to make it look like this guy was trafficking drugs.

The guy was caught in a truck smuggling dope. He assaulted one of the agents who stopped him and ran. He was shot after refusing to stop. The evidence was disallowed to the jury so they had no idea of the total circumstances surrounding the case.

The DA had people go in to Mexico, found this guy, guaranteed him immunity from prosecution to come back and testify against these guys. He'd have no worry about prosecution for smuggling drugs. Keep in mind this guy was caught like 6 prior times. The guy came back and testified. The jury believed him over the agents. The agents are in prison now, and some congressmen are pushing for the President to pardon them.

The illegal Mexican who was caught transporting drugs 6 times has now filed a 5 million dollar lawsuit. AMAZING ain't it.

Just today, 2 more agents were put in jail for shooting another drug smuggler who was caught. The guy had a huge rock in his hand was threatening to throw it at them. He was ordered to put the rock down, and he didn't. As he cocked his arm back to throw it he was shot.

Self defense? DA says no.

This is the latest trend in securing our borders.

You have to watch the news to believe this.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Absolutely unbelievable. My God, we can't even defend our own borders anymore? Our country is in critical trouble. If this guy wins his lawsuit, they'll be lined up a mile deep to cross into our country illegally, and if you try to stop them they'll sue. Have lawyer, will travel. Might as well give them the keys to everything now. Unbelievable.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 11:40 AM

I know, let's rename the Border Patrol to "The Welcome Committee", and exchange their guns and radios for red carpets for them to roll out for anyone who wants to cross our borders illegally.

We can hand them a "Welcome to America" gift package as they cross, stuffed with goodies like free cash, a job already waiting on them, free education, free health care, free medications, government subsidies, the whole nine yards. And don't forget to include the lifetime membership card to the ACLU.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 11:58 AM

Mexico's a real cesspool right now. There's a town, Nuevo Loredo, that's is run by drug lords. All the police were bought off -- so anybody who crossed the drug lords suddenly wind up with mucho bullet holes in them.

The citizens got so fed up that they elected a new police chief -- who wound up with mucho bullet holes in him on his second day on the job. The Mexican government jailed all the cops and used their Federales to patrol the streets -- and now the word that they're all paid off.

And this Texas D.A. is in bed with somebody like that, defending him? Amazing.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 12:58 PM

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida
Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems. The result is a win-win-win situation:
+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border
+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 01:34 PM

^ Your idea will never work in government as it is clearly defined and makes perfect sense.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Your concept makes perfect sense however it would never fly because:

1. The ACLU will file a lawsuit because if you dig a moat and the Illegals cannot swim, this will interfere with their right to sneak in to our country. The access will be cut off preventing us from enjoying THEIR civil liberties.

2. If you use dirt to raise the levees, it will cut into funding to N.O. to improve the way of life there, and it makes too much sense, and if another calamity occurs the mayor down there will lose air time.

3. Putting gators in the Illegal moat as deemed by ACLU, they will piss and moan about it putting too much fear into the illegals that are trying to sneak in. This will cause traumatic stress on them, and prevent them from committing criminal acts, and jeopardizing law enforcement's right to incriminate themselves and not risk prosecution by sympathetic DA's. Not only that, if gators end up eating any illegals , their body oils may sicken gators and cause lawsuits by animal rights activists.

Maybe Jane Fonda, Tim Robbins, Susan Serandan, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, and other Far Left Hollywood entertainers should patrol the borders. They can give acting lessons to the illegals, that way when the illegals sue the U.S. Government, they can attain what many of us cannot afford.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 02:19 PM

You forgot to mention 2 things:
1. The illegal that was shot had a friend Border Patrol agent who is the one who filed the complaint in the first place ( see something wrong with that picture?)

2. The agents picked up the spent shell casings and didn't report the shooting which is what got them in trouble. Apparently they are required to report if they fire their weapon. I think the DA used that to make them look like they were covering something up...

Illegal are a BIG problem. Now I hear there is a bill that will grant them rights to Social Security payouts... WTF?! This used to be the land where you get rewarded for hard work, now it's the land were you work hard and pay it all in taxes and the goverment redistributes your weath the lazy bastages.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_a_betterperson View Post
Mexico's a real cesspool right now.
As opposed to...? I didn't know it ever wasn't a cesspool.

Just for fun try sneaking INTO Mexico with drugs or guns or without proper documentation and see what happens. You'll probably do some serious hard time and you'll be lucky if you ever see the light of day again. So why is it WE are supposed to turn a blind eye to all the illegal Mexicans sneaking into OUR country? Talk about a double standard.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a plot or a movement by the Mexican gov't to take the southwestern states and California back. We won those territories in war, and they know they can't take them back in a war, so they're taking them back one illegal immigrant at a time. And there are those among us that are fighting for their "right" to do it. I always thought you had to be a CITIZEN of a country to enjoy its rights, but guess I was wrong. Our system has gotten so out of kilter and screwed up, it beats all I've ever seen.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Goat View Post
Illegal are a BIG problem. Now I hear there is a bill that will grant them rights to Social Security payouts... WTF?! This used to be the land where you get rewarded for hard work, now it's the land were you work hard and pay it all in taxes and the goverment redistributes your weath the lazy bastages.
It wouldn't surprise me if it passed. Actually I'm pretty close to the point where nothing surprises me anymore. And the far left fringe groups would hail it as a good thing. What's next, will they lobby for citizenship and a social security check for Bin Laden? He's really the victim in all this you know. Sheesh.

Last edited by kegbelly; 01-31-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in