Business Opportunity - Still Looking for "Assistant" AMSOIL Dealer Forum Vendor - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Business Opportunity - Still Looking for "Assistant" AMSOIL Dealer Forum Vendor

All,
I'm still looking for someone to assist me as forum Supporting Vendor as an Independent AMSOIL Dealer.

Probably not surprising given my forum handle, but I'm in the Navy and start a six and a half month training pipeline next week enroute to a three year sea duty tour on a submarine. My ability to post, respond to posts and emails will be greatly diminished for the next three years or so.

When I agreed to become a forum supporting vendor, Troy graciously allowed me to have one "assistant" forum vendor given my limited ability to post, and given that I don't have a GTO so don't fully appreciate the specific needs and wants of the forum members. While I can't discuss the exact details of our agreement, I can say that the costs to this "assistant" forum vendor (AMSOIL sales only) will be negligible.

If you are looking to supplement your income with a part time business opportunity, this may be a good way for you to get started with essentially no start up costs and help the forum at the same time. I've been doing this for just about a year now and have become fairly successful despite my full time employment, a family (wife and two daughters), and a time consuming hobby (www.c66racing.com).

Some information can be found on this page of my Indepedent AMSOIL Dealer website:
AMSOIL Dealership Opportunities

If you would like more information, I can email you a 300k pdf file. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in