Camaro prototype at Fort Laud auto show - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ftlfirefighter Send a message via Yahoo to ftlfirefighter
Camaro prototype at Fort Laud auto show

Went to the sorry excuse for an auto show they have here in Fort Lauderdale yesterday because they had the new Camaro show car on hand. I'll say this, IF they can put it into production without butchering the hell out of it I'd consider adding one to the garage. I really doubt the 21/22" wheels make it but they looked great on the car. There was a Shelby up on it's turntable out of reach but it looked good in red with white rally stripes. Bob Lutz really needs to walk into Rick Wagoner's office and put him out of his misery once and for all. If GM keeps getting caught being behind the power curve (pun intended) they may as well just close up shop now! Thank God for that punch of criminals down under at Holden for keeping the lights on! LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftlfirefighter
Went to the sorry excuse for an auto show they have here in Fort Lauderdale yesterday because they had the new Camaro show car on hand. I'll say this, IF they can put it into production without butchering the hell out of it I'd consider adding one to the garage. I really doubt the 21/22" wheels make it but they looked great on the car. There was a Shelby up on it's turntable out of reach but it looked good in red with white rally stripes. Bob Lutz really needs to walk into Rick Wagoner's office and put him out of his misery once and for all. If GM keeps getting caught being behind the power curve (pun intended) they may as well just close up shop now! Thank God for that punch of criminals down under at Holden for keeping the lights on! LOL
Did you take any pics?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to ftlfirefighter Send a message via Yahoo to ftlfirefighter
Only had my camera phone thingy with me, it's one of those cars that's much better looking in person than in pics.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 12:49 PM

Wow, could it BE any better looking in person than it is in pics?!? If it's any more beautiful than the pics I've seen, I'll be heading down to the courthouse for a marriage certificate!! Instead of buying her a ring, I'll buy a shiny, new Magnuson polished supercharger...which will make us BOTH happy (and she can still show it off to her friends to make them giddy and envious).
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

If she's willing to take that over several carats on her finger then marry her Immediately!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in