Well, long story short... it wound up being this:
1. The right rear inner stub shaft was snapped off after twisting very hard, keep in mind that BMR says these are "the last thing to break after you upgrade the driveshaft and c.v. shafts", sh*t if my car is twisting the stub shafts now I can't imagine what it's going to break next!
2. The left rear inner stub shaft is slightly "tweaked", the right rear obviously took the brunt of it.
3. When you guys finally get some power in these cars and they hook up it feels un-fricken-believable.... until it breaks!
4. Thank god I stock the entire BMR line or I would be a very upset person right now, but I must say, they are very easy to install and they are a ton better than stock!
5. I still don't know why the hell I'm numbering all of this, it's early and I'm too lazy to re-do it so oh well.
6. This has to be a better week.....
P.S. As soon as I can get a hold of DFWGTO I'll get the rest of the pics up, for all of my local customers, I have the screwed up and twisted stub shafts here at work if you wanna come look... it's awesome!