Funny as crap - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Funny as crap

I had my roof redone last week. Part of the deal was new gutters.

Roof went on no problem - gutters well..................

Came home tonight and my next door neighbor says how do you like your new gutters. I said what new gutters? She says go look at your other neighbors house.

He came home monday night & said to himself - something looks stange - but went in & went to bed (we both commute - so we are home after it is dark). Anyway the next day he looks up and says - o'h sh*t - who the hell put gutters on my house.
This is a post that I just put up in another forum - figured you guys would like it too.

I get home and there is a voice mail on my phone fom the roofer that asks - how do you like your new gutters?

Now in their defense - in my town we have 1/2 lots - so the addresses are like 305 1/2, 306 & 306 1/2. Guess what - my main house with the new roof is a 1/2 same as my neighbor with the new gift.

Just left a voice mail for the roofer telling him my neighbor really likes the gift.

No skin off my nose - since I am holding a grand (more then the gutters are worth) until the job is done.

You can't make this crap up.

2004 Black, A4, (aka the Black Demon)
390ci AES low compression
PB 1.611, 11.732 @ 115.22, DA +1,973 @ 4,005 lbs
1.566, 11.585 @ 116.22, DA +960 @ 4,010 lbs (Nasty Headwind)
1.538, 11.352 @ 119.16, DA -2,340 @ 3,960 lbs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
funny sh**, on the samme note. back about 7 year ago there wher these guys going around doing siding. the neibor watched them put up a sing in the front yard and started pulling off the siding. the guy comes home and the neibor see's him, says I see your getting your siding done. the guy replys. no how did this , he say I don't know but they have a sign in your front yard. sign was gone , it was a scam that was going on they would come by and rip the siding off to take it to the scrap yard. now thats sad and funny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in