I got most of this from http://boortz.com/nuze/200702/02022007.html
-The United Nations is anti American and Anti Capitalist. I don't trust them.
- After the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union, most of the anti-Capitalists moved over to enviromentalism as a way of being anti-free enterprise. Their goal is to remove property rights. This also dove tails nicely with the anti Capitalist movement of the UN.
- The sun is warmer. No one takes the suns output into consideration for their global warming model. Without that the results are flawed.
-The polar ice caps on Mars are melting. How did we cause global warming on Mars.
-It was warmer in 1930 than it is right now.
- These same scientists were warning us in the 60's and 70's about global cooling.
- In the last 100 years the earth has warmed up 1 degree. Our instruments are more accurate now so there is a margin of error that might be plus or minus .75 degrees. Most of the reported warming is in places other than the US. In the US our average temperature increase is only .3 degrees.
- The Kyoto Protocal ignores two of the largest polluters, India and China. It also gives Russia the ability to sell CO2 credits. If it was really an end of the earth scenario do you think the UN would say well we have to let some people pollute more than others?
- The scientists that preach global warming are beholden to grant money. No global warming equals a cold winter for those people.
-What has happened to the Medieval Warm period? In 1996 the UN issued a chart showing climatic change over the last 1000 years. This chart showed a period that was warmer than now. In 2001 the chart was changed with no warming period.
- They have found dinosaur bones in Alaska, Canada and the Siberian. Remeber, dinosaurs are cold blooded like Alligators. That means at another time Canada, Alaska and the Siberian were warm enough for cold blooded animals to live there.
-Even as the Artic ice cap melts, the Antartic ice cap is getting thicker, not larger but thicker. This reverses a trend that is 6000 years old.
-There are [B]160,000 glaciers[B] in the world. Most have never been visited by man or measured by man. Most are growing.
-Rising sea levels have been happening since the end of the last ice age some 6000 plus years ago. It has risen some 300 feet.
-over the past 3000 years there have been 5 EXTENDED periods that have been warmer than now.
-Over the last 20 years global temperatures have decreased.
All of the global warming proponents forget to mention that of the total greenhouse effect 98% is from water vapor. Only 2% comes from gases. Of that 2 percent, the amount man is responsible for is between 3 percent and 50 percent depending on who you talk to. That means using the worst case scenario, man is responsible for 1 percent of the atmospheres total ability to retain heat. More likely it is somewhere in the middle.
Sorry the sun is the culprit. See the line on global warming on Mars for proof.