What do you expect? Its a red state.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 12:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardC
What do you expect? Its a red state.
This response is complete idiocy, and what I have come to expect from Democrats as a whole. You obviously have no political knowledge otherwise you wouldn't be correlating moronic scalping with the coincidental state which it takes place in. Keep bitching and relying on the liberal media to spread your horrible propaganda and we will continue to reap the benefits as Republican after Republican enters the White House.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 12:41 PM

It may have been a 'red' state but they were two longtime female "acquaintances", 16 & 26 years old, had mohawks and belonged to a punk clique. Just a guess but I doubt they are Bush supporters (well, not George "Bush" anyway). Sounds more like future "Hillary & Friends" supporters to me .
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboylan
This response is complete idiocy, and what I have come to expect from Democrats as a whole. You obviously have no political knowledge otherwise you wouldn't be correlating moronic scalping with the coincidental state which it takes place in. Keep bitching and relying on the liberal media to spread your horrible propaganda and we will continue to reap the benefits as Republican after Republican enters the White House.
Amen brother!

I tell yuh, these Demoncrats can fry in hell. Thank our Lord almighty that a righteous man like George Walker Bush is in the White House! We Conservative Christian Republicans must raise our great nation to serve as a beacon unto the world! Furthermore, we must pray for those poor souls that have been lead astray including liberals, feminists, tree hugging environmentalists, abortionists, communist gun control freaks, minorities, and single mothers. Hopefully, our noble president will see to it that fat America-hating bastards like Michael Moore be sent to prison and that ungodly theories like "evilution" will be banned from our schools.

BTW, make sure to attend the Baptist Gun Show at the Vidor Baptist Church in Vidor Texas, next weekend. Where else can God-fearing Americans pick up remanufactured M16's to hunt the new breed of woodland creatures that have developed Kevlar-laminated fur? It's fun for the whole family as a squirrel shooting pen will be open for the kiddies and women will have a special treat: Lessons from the Book of Ephesians on how they are to obey their husband! Just look for the giant Baptist Gun Show sign on route 31 west next to the 30 ft. Stars and Bars banner!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 02:53 PM

You say that Democrats can fry in hell? and then in the next sentence you say you are thanking "The Lord" for having this idiot as a president? I think somethings a little backwards here.

But before we all get into a MASSIVE debate about Democrats, Republican, and religion, I think we should end it here. There's nothing more "dividing" than religion and politics. Election time caused a huge split in preferences and what all of us think is the right thing to do in this country. I know this first hand with my family and it caused alot of grief, so I only hope we don't turn this board into a political mayhem.

So far I've had a very pleasant experience on this forum. So lets not call each other girls for driving A4's (borrowed from another thread I was on lol) and let's not criticize each other or say that certain people should fry in hell.

Jon
'87 Z28 with mods | '05 GTO - Red on Red A4

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 03:03 PM

My previous posting was satire. I find conservative republicans to be easy pickings, that's all. I used to be republican, myself, before it turned into a religion.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 03:10 PM

I'm sorry LOL...I should have read the second half of your post...if I did, then I would have realized! LOL

Jon
'87 Z28 with mods | '05 GTO - Red on Red A4

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2005, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

There is a new check box you can pick now when you register to vote and I have recently switched to it. It is called DTS (Decline to State.)

I think there are good and bad people on both side of the aisle but we have seen them pull together when they had too (9-11 as an example.)

Anyway, that wasn't why I posted it. A scalping? Man it freaked me out was the point of my post. I seriuosly doubt that the girl had anything even remotely political in her brain when she brutalized her victim
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 03:25 PM
HRJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardC

BTW, make sure to attend the Baptist Gun Show at the Vidor Baptist Church in Vidor Texas, next weekend.
.....I actually live less than 30 minutes from Vidor, Texas......nice town, friendly people, IMO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in