post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If Not This Country...?

SFSU Hosts a Terrorist
By Lee Kaplan
FrontPageMagazine.com | May 2, 2005

Cindy Sheehan followed this act. Wearing a sweatshirt advertising the website for United for Peace and Justice, Sheehan was interviewed outside just before the meeting by an ABC-TV news reporter. Sheehan said then that military recruiters should not be allowed on college campuses, maintaining they trick naïve 18-year-olds with offers of money and scholarships. Tragically, Cindy Sheehan lost her son Casey who was in the Army and was killed two weeks after arriving in Iraq. She claimed he was promised a job as a chaplain’s assistant although once in the service was placed in a combat role and killed, certainly a moving story – one she exploits to promote venomous anti-Americanism. “George Bush and his neo-conservatives killed my son,” she said tearing up a bit. “America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for.”

We have no Constitution. We’re the only country with no checks and balances. We want our country back if we have to impeach George Bush down to the person who picks up the dog sh-t in Washington! Let George Bush send his two little party animals to die in Iraq. It’s OK for Israel to have nuclear weapons but we are waging nuclear war in Iraq, we have contaminated the entire country. It’s not OK for Syria to be in Lebanon. Hypocrites! But Israel can occupy Palestine? Stop the slaughter.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=17915
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:17 PM

was this supposed to be posted on GTOFORUM, I didn't know Cindy also had a GTO? I thought she'd have a honda?
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

I didn't see a restriction over the door leading into the garage area. If you don't like it, don't comment.

It doesn't say mustang/corvette central on the mast head either, but there seems to be a good amount ink spent on them.
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:45 PM

Thanks for the post Silvergoat, it certainly tells you where she is coming from.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 07:17 PM

SFSU and Berkeley are loaded with whack jobs. There's some creep in Palo Alto driving around in a Toyota Camry with an American flag displayed upside down. Of course, she's an "I'm smarter-than-you" Berkeley grad with her little Cal sticker in the window. Honestly, who puts a university sticker window on their car after they graduate -- if at all?!?!

While I agree this whole SFSU thing is revulsive, we do need to find out why -- when we have satellites that can read a license plate from 25,000 miles in space -- that the basis for our going into Iraq turned out to be completely mistaken. As head of the NSA, Condolezza Rice should have been fired for that screw up -- but she got promoted instead. To me, that's a slap in the face to every one of us.

Personally, the only reason I support what Sheehan's doing is so the spotlight can be kept on the Bush administration. We need to find out the real reason why our troops are getting maimed and killed -- why the people in the Pentagon who projected that we needed 700,000 troops to secure Iraq after the war was over were either ignored or asked to resign -- and why we're flushing billions down the tubes on Iraq when so much remains to be done in the United States. Maybe the Bush administration was that naive -- but there may be impeachable or criminal activities going on in there that nobody knows about yet.

As for Sheehan, she can ask for the truth -- but her doing so certainly doesn't allow her or her supporters to spout lies and half-truths themselves.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

It's her right to complain and question the qovt. But to say this country isn't worth dying for, is going to far.

We may not be perfect, but we are the best thing going.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
I could have sworn I saw JANE FONDA driving a Hundai tonite.

Couldn't have been her..... she's living in Laos these days.

I did hear shes hangin with Alzikari (or how ever you spell his rag head name) these days.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergoat05
It's her right to complain and question the qovt. But to say this country isn't worth dying for, is going to far.

We may not be perfect, but we are the best thing going.
No telling what I would say if my son or daughter was killed in Iraq!

Randy

post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
I didn't see a restriction over the door leading into the garage area. If you don't like it, don't comment.

It doesn't say mustang/corvette central on the mast head either, but there seems to be a good amount ink spent on them.
This forum is for off topic (non GTO) topics. Seems like a good place to post this.

Randy

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Completely agree. You wouldn't believe the nutcases in San Francisco. A lot of them need a good punch in the chops.

Funny thing was when the Iraqi thing was just beginning, protestors were running amok in San Francisco -- smashing windows and jumping on people's cars. Was happening all the time. The few people the cops arrested were always let go by the D.A. -- which everybody thought was crazy.

Well, some of the same protestors went over to Oakland to stir some crap up. The OPD was there in force just keeping an eye on things -- when some protestor/clown threw at bottle at them. Holy cow! Every member of the OPD started blasting them with buzzballs (rubber balls about the size of a tennis ball designed to pop open and release large marble sized hard rubber pellets -- a more appropriate name should be "bruise balls") and 2 inch chunks of wooden dowel rods (two inch dowel rods designed to smack anything they're pointed at really hard -- a more appropriate name should be "let's get the heck out of here").

Those clowns picked a fight with the wrong bunch -- and jumped in their VW minibuses and retreated San Francisco -- where they held a press conference. They had welts the size of cantalopes all over them.

I'm all for making a point -- as long as it's done peacefully, respectful of other people's view, and based on reality vs. lying just to make some idiotic point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in