LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
INVASION USA ... not the movie

WWIII is here my friends.... If you DO NOT see this you are walking around blind. Nazi IRAN is on the verge of unleashing a more aggressive global jihad. In the meantime they are playing the UN and rest of the world as fools as they stall to gain enriched uranium. Terrorists are flooding across the Mexican border mixing in with illegal's. Many have been caught. On them and on shirts found at the border are patches symbolizing the 9/11 massacres. Ones caught have been taught Spanish. They are in the process of integrating all over the country.

There is a big strike on our soil in the works and they are in the process of placing their "soldiers" all over the country. I am afraid we are going to be fighting these ba$tards in the streets. It is coming.... Proof of this is being found almost daily. As we will be pre-occupied fighting them here, and IF they have nukes.... they will launch them. and when it does it will be upon us so fast I hope we can react.

Anyone remember the movie with Chuck Norris called Invasion USA?? Great movie.... Guess what? It ain't the Cubans coming, its Muslim / Islamic extremists. And they are letting us know they are coming well in advance.. Yet our leaders are playing political footsie with these SOB's. Our military is stretched so thin because we are fighting them in Afghanistan, and Iraq. We do not have the manpower to walk into Iran or Syria.

My point is.... When this SOB in Iran (and if you do not already know this.....He is one of the BA$tards that took our embassy workers hostage in the 70's for 444 days).... decides the time is right to strike, OIL then will be so high in price, it will totally cripple us. IF he is not stopped and he does obtain Nukes, and we do NOT pre-empt.... God help us.

Unless something happens to neutralize him, I am afraid our Kids will experience a nuclear holocaust. It's coming... There is no other way to stop the madness coming from Hell across the seas. They are bringing HELL to us.

We have nuclear warships and subs in the gulf. A push of the button will end this threat. If FDR were calling the shots, these new age Hitlers' may be thinking twice, well, maybe not. NUTS know no rational logic.

Many go to bed at night thinking when they awaken the next day and all will be fine.... I'd love to try the stuff they are sniffing.... I hate turning on the news these days....

Maybe I am seeing this all wrong.... Maybe the painting on the walls is just a joke.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No, you're correct. But the U.N. is a total joke. The so-called "deadline" is past and France and Russia have rescinded their idle threats, so once again, we're alone.

It will take a larger 911, maybe even a 3rd 911, to wake America up. Regarding illegals, at least a FEW cities are taking action.

http://www.statesman.com/news/conten...Crackdown.html

BTW, Tom Tancredo is the ONLY politician taking this problem seriously.
post #3 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAggie
No, you're correct. But the U.N. is a total joke. The so-called "deadline" is past and France and Russia have rescinded their idle threats, so once again, we're alone.

It will take a larger 911, maybe even a 3rd 911, to wake America up. Regarding illegals, at least a FEW cities are taking action.

http://www.statesman.com/news/conten...Crackdown.html

BTW, Tom Tancredo is the ONLY politician taking this problem seriously.

We must begin the revolution and soon........
post #4 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 04:53 PM

Any politician that wants to do something is ridiculed by the media. Unfortunately if a politician goes against the media they are destroyed politically. Look at what is/has happened to Bush.

The right answer is for us to take care of the problem now. We need to do something different than what we did in Iraq though. We need to use overwhelming force. We need to take the gloves off in Iraq, Iran and the whole middle east. Until we do there will always be these problems.

Maybe we need to say to he** with the rest of the world. Let's get real here, if Iran developes nukes they will use them. It will be against the US or Isreal. The only thing the rest of the world will do is say well we had it coming, or it's horrible but we deserved it. They for the most part have nothing to fear, we do. It's our number they are pulling out of the hat. We need to save millions of our people and not worry about the rest.
post #5 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 07:06 PM

That's what makes the invasion of Iraq so tragic for the US. It wasn't a threat, had no WMDs, and no relation to 9/11 -- yet we invaded it for its oil, pure and simple.

Now, because of Bush, Cheney, and Rice-A-Rummy, we're in a Vietnam-style quagmire, blown 10s of billions of dollars (all on the credit card -- with the Chinese being the card issuing bank), killed and maimed our troops, made recruiting next to impossible -- for nothing in return.

In the meantime, the fear around the oil markets has pushed the price of crude way up -- enriching Iran and Russia. The Russians are cocky again -- selling Iran, Syria, Venezuela and everybody else arms -- while Iran keeps pushing buttons because they know we can not and, now, will not fight back.

Of course, the US continues to do nothing about getting serious about this situation at all. We're doing nothing about getting off of foreign oil. We don't have the guts to blast Syria and Iran -- even when it's justified. And we sure as heck aren't going to have a draft to get the 700,000 troops on the ground in Iraq as the experienced leaders in the Pentagon wanted -- before they were fired, quit or forced to resign by Rumsfeld.

Whenever Clinton was in office, he was always ridiculed by the Republicans for wanting to work through the UN. Now, that's all we can do with Iraq and North Korea because we have no choice. Please, never elect anybody from Texas to the White House again.
post #6 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_a_betterperson
Of course, the US continues to do nothing about getting serious about this situation at all. We're doing nothing about getting off of foreign oil. We don't have the guts to blast Syria and Iran -- even when it's justified. And we sure as heck aren't going to have a draft to get the 700,000 troops on the ground in Iraq as the experienced leaders in the Pentagon wanted -- before they were fired, quit or forced to resign by Rumsfeld.

Please, never elect anybody from Texas to the White House again.
I agree to all of that. When Bush was in the running, I actually voted for him with the crazy idea that it would be someone with balls coming to office. I was wrong. And now we are getting closer and closer to a serious crisis with the rest of the world. I don't know if all the countries in the world said, "lets gang up on the USA", but it seems like it. North Korea, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and anyone else in the middleeast. China is getting rich, the middleeast is still not letting us get oil, and Mexico is stealing the jobs that we have left.
post #7 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Saw on the news tonite..Israel is talking about going it alone in a war with Iran. Iran is dying for Israel to go at them. That's why they supplied and scheduled Hezbollah striking Israel and then turned up the rhetoric...to bait them.

Israel wants to knock out Iran's Nuke sites via the air. Iran is luring Israel in to trying this. Islamic Hitler keeps stating they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. He keeps baiting Israel into a conflict, and they have the trap set. This will be his attempt to genocide Israel. It is no coincidence Iran began a 5 week flexing of their muscles...IF Israel strikes Iran, we will be lured in. Iran knows this. If we get involved, look for Korea, and China to step up to Iran's side. Look for France to cower, the U.N. to run, and Russia to sit back and pick our bones, because they too know we cannot fight on 3 fronts. We are watching the world unravel before our eyes.

I once read a book called "Countdown to Armageddon." In that book it is spoken of a final conflict in biblical terms with a great power from the region of the world that is causing the problems, and that is growing. The USSR was the reference but that threat is not as prevalent as it was...The threat is Iran...The depiction of what would happen would be the end of the world. Islamic Hitler is who is described. Wrong country, and leaders that is refrenced in the book but similar circumstances. It must not be a Nuke versus Nuke war. If it is...... picture the Planet of the Apes movie where our monuments are laying in ghostly rubble.

I do not see any way to eliminate them without the use of Nukes. You cannot fight a politically correct war. Look at our leaders. They are clambering over Joe Liberman running as an independent and Hillary Clinton securing enough votes to win the damn primary. Meanwhile we are getting closer and closer to a massive conflict. The ba$tards are coming across our borders and setting up shop..... Their attention is not where it is supposed to be.

God I hope, and pray I am wrong... If this goes like I fear it is, we will be defending our families from our homes with our hunting rifles while the SOB's have rockets, and are picking us apart by the tens of thousands. I honestly see a nuclear holocaust looming, question is, who will have the balls to push the buttons?

Maybe when I get up tomorrow morning this will be all blown over.... I am going to have to stop watching T.V.

www.gtoaa.org

Last edited by GTO JUDGE; 08-27-2006 at 11:13 AM.
post #8 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
All this Islamic fascist bull$****......... How come BIG MOUTH Louis Freakachan is as quiet as a church mouse? ....

Al Sharpton is sucking his thumb on this issue, as well as Jessie Jackson.... They have the biggest mouths in the land.... yet on this.... they are............ in France?

There is no monitory gain for them on this....... is there?

www.gtoaa.org

post #9 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_a_betterperson
That's what makes the invasion of Iraq so tragic for the US. It wasn't a threat, had no WMDs, and no relation to 9/11 -- yet we invaded it for its oil, pure and simple.

Whenever Clinton was in office, he was always ridiculed by the Republicans for wanting to work through the UN. Now, that's all we can do with Iraq and North Korea because we have no choice. Please, never elect anybody from Texas to the White House again.
Blah blah blah...I think it's hilarious that we invaded Iraq and killed Hussain's sons. They're gutless trash and they all deserve to die slowly. I guess we should have continued to allow innocent babies, women and men end up gassed to death or buried alive...all the while, the UN stood by and did nothing. Finally, SOMEONE stood up to them. They were warned 13 times....13!! All during a cease-fire agreement from the 90s. Everytime another scumbag extremist gets his head taken off over there, it brightens my day. One less a__hole to kill an American or innocent child. Too bad they can't all blow themselves up.

Thank God for Gitmo as well. These prisoners deserve to have panties, dirt, feces, anything we can find to destroy their pathetic way of life and publicly humiliate them. Were Korans flushed down the toilet?? I sure hope so. They don't have rights. It's a war. They started it. We'll finish it.

I too have a huge problem with Bush. But, for VERY different reasons than you. He's NOT a Conservative like I had hoped, and as he posed as during the election, but much more of a "moderate" (which is yet another name for "middle of the road"....a.k.a. spineless, don't want to offend, etc. etc.). And NOOOOO, we did not take anyone's oil. Another ridiculous talking point that has zero merit. Where is all this oil that we "took"?? What did we do with it all? Do you have proof?? Photos??

Speaking of spineless and moderate, Clinton and the UN wore/wear nothing but pacifiers in their mouth and up their rears. Neither has done anything to teach ANYONE a lesson about breaking multiple "resolutions." The message from these clowns is "okay, but you better not do it again, or else." Clinton's policy?? What policy? Do you mean the policy to give Iran the technology and "incentives" to develop nuclear energy? Didn't Iran "promise" not to develop weapons with this technology that Clinton and Albright gave them?? That worked really well, didn't it? Yes, we should bring Clinton back.

Fact: No one with a brain cell can name a single act that the U.N. has accomplished to stop/prevent any terrorist entity in the past nor the present. They're a joke and they're run by thugs. Google "oil for food" and try to find out where all that $$$ went. One thing's for sure, it wasn't to the people that needed it.

Never elect someone from Texas?? Yeah, we're all just backward-ass pickup drivers here with no teeth huh? Because depending upon what state someone is born has EVERYTHING to do with their intelligence, job performance, and Presidential poicy.

Last edited by TexasAggie; 08-25-2006 at 12:32 PM.
post #10 of 90 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAggie
Blah blah blah...I think it's hilarious that we invaded Iraq and killed Hussain's sons. They're gutless trash and they all deserve to die slowly. I guess we should have continued to let the innocent babies and women and men that were buried alive...all the while the UN stood by and did nothing. Finally, SOMEONE stood up to them. They were warned 13 times....13!! All during a cease-fire agreement from the 90s. Everytime another scumbag extremist gets his head taken off over there, I smile and even laugh out loud. Thank God for Gitmo as well. These prisoners deserve to have panties, dirt, feces, anything we can find to destroy their pathetic way of life and publicly humiliate them. Were Korans flushed down the toilet?? I sure hope so. They don't have rights. It's a war. They started it. We'll finish it.

I too have a huge problem with Bush. But, for VERY different reasons than you. He's NOT a Conservative as he posed during the election, but much more of a "moderate" (which is yet another name for "middle of the road"....a.k.a. spineless, don't want to offend, etc etc). And NOOOOO, we did not take anyone's oil. Another ridiculous talking point that has zero merit. Where is all this oil that we "took"?? What did we do with it all? Do you have proof?? Photos??

Speaking of spineless and moderate, Clinton and the UN wore/wear nothing but pacifiers in their mouth and up their rears. Neither has done anything to teach ANYONE a lesson about breaking multiple "resolutions." The message from these clowns is "okay, but you better not do it again, or else." Clinton's policy?? What policy? Do you mean the policy to give Iran the technology and "incentives" to develop nuclear energy? Didn't Iran "promise" not to develop weapons with this technology that Clinton and Albright gave them?? That worked really well, didn't it? Yes, we should bring Clinton back.

Fact: No one with a brain cell can name a single act that the U.N. has accomplished to stop/prevent any terrorist entity in the past nor the present. They're a joke and they're run by thugs. Google "oil for food" and try to find out where all that $$$ went. One thing's for sure, it wasn't the people that needed it.

Never elect someone from Texas?? Yeah, we're all just backward-ass pickup drivers here with no teeth huh? Because depending upon what state someone is born has EVERYTHING to do with their intelligence, job performance, and Presidential poicy.

Amen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in