This needs everyone's attention! - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 04:57 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This needs everyone's attention!

2009 1040 Federal Tax Form - List all guns that you have or own.

snopes.com: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act
TRUE
Concerning the Blair-Holt proposed legislation.

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.
This bill was introduced on Feb. 24. This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.
The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, U.S. Senate You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.
Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress) |
Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

H.R.45 : To provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Rush, Bobby L. [IL-1] (introduced 1/6/2009) Cosponsors (None)
Committees: House Judiciary
Latest Major Action: 2/9/2009 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
It has started.
Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar.
To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.
Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply yourSocial Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come in and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.
If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of ma ny options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass this along.
This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.
This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe.
<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
< H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress
< H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Paul O. Davis Ph.D.

On.Target Communications, Inc.

15312 Spencerville Court

Burtonsville, MD 20866

Office: 301.421.4433 x104

Fax: 301.421.9575

Home Office: 301.476.9604

[email protected]

This needs to be spread around to everyone you can!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 06:28 AM

thanks for posting this...
Bill

**QSM/RH/A4/17**1 of 52**
Like what you've got?...Thank a Vet!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 08:09 AM

Thanks for posting, it's been sent on
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

Just an update - it appears that the SB 2099 is dead but the HR 45 bill is still alive - you can read it hear - NAGR - Billwatch - keep your NRA memberships up to date!!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Lots of Change you can believe on going on and MANY of those changes are behind the scenes. You WILL NOT EVER EVER EVER see this on NBC, CBS, MSNBC. If you truly want to be informed of what EXACTLY is going on you MUST seek independent news sources.

For those who have no clue on what is going on withthe CZARS you need to educate yourself.

Know who Cass Sunstein is? If you are a hunter you owe it to yourself to read up on this jacka$$, He is the Regulatory CZAR he wants to ban hunting. HE ALSO BELIEVES AND ADVOCATES ANIMALS HAVE A RIGHT TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION. IMAGINE YOURSELF BEING SERVED WITH PAPERS IN A LAWSUIT WITH A LAWYER REPRESENTING AN ANIMAL BECAUSE OF AN INCIDENT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN WITH IT.

Could Cass Sunstein be the next Van Jones?

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 09:14 AM

You know, I've seen stuff like this for years that threatens your 2nd Amendment right... maybe its true, maybe its just a republican scare tactic.

The fact remains that there is no way of proving you own guns. Out of my 12, I've only bought 4, and 3 of those I needed to fill out forms for - the rest I inherited. Nothing gives them the right to come to your home and check for these guns... and what's to say you still own them? How do they know you didn't sell them to a private party at a gun show?

Like I've always said, if they want to come busting down my door to take them away, they can have them one round at a time. The Constitution authorizes the people to overthrow a tyrannical oppressor.

Another thing... where are they going to get the monetary resources for this? Isn't America broke? Oh, that's right, they'll self-monetize by having the Federal Reserve purchase more treasury bonds, and print more currency. Money from thin air - what a concept.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho Dan View Post
You know, I've seen stuff like this for years that threatens your 2nd Amendment right... maybe its true, maybe its just a republican scare tactic.

The fact remains that there is no way of proving you own guns. Out of my 12, I've only bought 4, and 3 of those I needed to fill out forms for - the rest I inherited. Nothing gives them the right to come to your home and check for these guns... and what's to say you still own them? How do they know you didn't sell them to a private party at a gun show?

Like I've always said, if they want to come busting down my door to take them away, they can have them one round at a time. The Constitution authorizes the people to overthrow a tyrannical oppressor.

Another thing... where are they going to get the monetary resources for this? Isn't America broke? Oh, that's right, they'll self-monetize by having the Federal Reserve purchase more treasury bonds, and print more currency. Money from thin air - what a concept.
The second amendmant is the reset button on the Constitution. It is there for no other reason. It gives the people the power and then we can consent to be governed. Without the second amandement, without us giving our consent to be governed, the rest of the Constitution is nothing but toilet paper.

According to this, if you don't declare a gun you are in violation. If the government finds out you have a gun, like you use it for self defense, then you will be a felon. Once you are a convicted felon you have no legal rights to own weapons.

Plain and simple, this bill is designed to remove a gun owners rights.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:

Maybe a Republican scare tactic? I don't think so. Read the bio on this Czar. The fact is the Czars are another level of government that was created. Bigger government was promised and it was delivered. The Czars do not need congressional approval. They report directly to the President. They are his paid with tax money advisers. Each was hand picked by the President.
There was no vetting process. He was not installed by mistake. His background is what it is. There is a reason he and others were put there. Research all their backgrounds and you will see one common denominator, the reshaping of the country to what the President thinks it should be and people installed in strategic positions to carry out the mission by advising the President, all this he advocated in his campaign.
Republican scare tactic? NOOOOOOOO, this Czar wants to eliminate hunting, and he also believes animals have the same rights as humans. Read the article. Oh its scary, but not a tactic by the republicans, the ideology behind it is.

www.gtoaa.org

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:43 PM

Sorry... I hear left & right wing bs, and all I see is "hope you brought some vasoline." I can't tell the difference between parties and I don't like either. Some things you hear are sensationalism and some aren't, and its getting harder to tell the difference these days.

Isn't "Czar" a title of nobility, which is forbidden in the constitution?

Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8
"No title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States"

That very fact means that his power is Constitutionally unrecognizeable by the people.

And I don't understand whats so hard to understand about the phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Its right there...

There are a multitude of things about modern US Government that are technically illegal by law of the land, especially when it comes to the subject of money.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Sorry... I hear left & right wing bs, and all I see is "hope you brought some vasoline." I can't tell the difference between parties and I don't like either. Some things you hear are sensationalism and some aren't, and its getting harder to tell the difference these days.

Isn't "Czar" a title of nobility, which is forbidden in the constitution?

Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8
"No title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States"

That very fact means that his power is Constitutionally unrecognizeable by the people.

And I don't understand whats so hard to understand about the phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Its right there...

There are a multitude of things about modern US Government that are technically illegal by law of the land, especially when it comes to the subject of money.

Webster defines a Czar as "one having great power or authority."
These Czars all 30+ of them are paid positions. They are the Presidents chief advisers. If one cares enough to investigate the backgrounds of these Czars you will see an extreme pattern of ideology that points to a restructuring of the constitution. Not necessarily changing them but tweaking them enough to erode what we have long enjoyed as an "inalienable right."

Although the cabinet administrators dismiss the actual position of these Czars as nothing more than "administrative assistants" that advises the president of what they feel should be done, their paid presence suggests the President strongly considers their ideals. Fact is these CZARS are helping write law. We elect officials to do this, however these Czars are involved in law writing. The stimulus package was written by a group called the ****** Alliance. Research them, and if you do, research independent news sources, NOT MSNBC. Anyone see the names of their members on an election ballot? I sure has hell didn't. The stimulus package was in whole a failure.

As you can see I am not crossing the fine line of Political debate in here.
What went down with Van Jones has awaken the people in the country that had no idea there were even Czars installed. One Democrat is calling for congressional hearings into the background of these Czars, I strongly doubt that will happen but it should.

The president made it known while campaigning he supported certain types of gun control that is why the NRA didn't support him but his Czar does and clandestine work is being done to tweak that right.

"That very fact means that his power is Constitutionally unrecognizeable by the people." Answer: The town hall meetings. People have had enough.

Both parties have forgotten they work for us. Both parties are full of cancer and need "chemo." They trade what they stand for for a job. Case in point: Arlen Spector. He was a republican. He was facing a challenge by a newcomer the polls showed had a 20 point lead. Rather than take this guy on Spector changed to a Democrat. He feels he has a better chance to hold his job going this route never mind he is older than father time. This is a prime example of a congressman who has his own best interest at heart and not the constituents he represents. Its no wonder dems and repubs a like are screaming mad.

www.gtoaa.org

Last edited by GTO JUDGE; 09-17-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in