More Pros and Cons
- Sleeper factor (nobody expects this car to be this fast - my dad was shocked)
- Cruise control even on the M6 (this has prolly saved me many speeding tickets)
- Cool green entry light near kickpanel (I know it's nothing THAT special, but I think it looks cool)
- Bright red brake calipers (another small detail that makes it look GREAT)
- Very comfortable to drive (the seats, foot room, center console, and position are all great - a LOT more comfortable than I expected)
- Tight turning radius (I guess that I expected a loooong radius as the car looks so sleek - but it can turn tighter than my GTP)
- Bright headlights and brights - a LOT brighter than my GTP
- Quiet turn signal - no typical GM click/clank click/clank
- Speed sensitive stereo volume (very welcome feature)
- Great looking instrument cluster (intuitive layout, good looking, chock full of great information)
- No MP3 support for the CD changer (I have not tested this - but I'm pretty sure this is the case)
- LED center brake light (so much better looking than the incandescents my GTP has)
- Simple, discreet rims (I love the stock 5-spoke rims - I like the satin finish and the fact that they're not distracting or gaudy)
- The car is very surprisingly quiet. I expected it to be a LOT louder than it is. Don't get me wrong, you can hear the exhaust - but it's a perfect
- Better mileage than I expected (I'm getting around 19 cruising around 70/30 highway/city - and I've had my foot pretty heavy into it
- Bad rear view vision (the rear wing and B/C pillars block a lot of the rear view vision)
- The key is HUGE (I wish the functions were on a separate fob like my GTP - but, this is largely personal preference)
- The trunk doesn't pop up when released (My GTP is the same - I wish it was like my mom's STS where it opens when you press the button - very handy when you're carrying something)
- Could use HID headlights (I think they look cool) - I may add them later - does anyone know if this has been done?
- Non functional hood scoop. Yes, I know they technically lower the engine compartment temperature and will have a theoretical effect on the performance via colder instake - BUT, how hard would it be for GM/Holden to add some plumbing to make this fully functional? They're pretty much just for looks now.
- I continue to be disappointed in the stereo - it's pretty impotent even compared to the Delco system my GTP has. It's a joke compared to a good Bose cadillac system. I forsee a speaker upgrade in my future.