User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 04:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergyflyer
There is a severe lack of refineries due to enviromentalists. Every time someone tries to build a refinery the enviromental wackos go nuts.They say we need to give up our amenities.
Mega Dittos.

Can't upset the eco system of the spotted horn toad.

Last edited by 05GTO; 10-06-2005 at 08:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Cut off my gnads, slice my tires, steal me goat.... OPEC is where it all starts.

It starts with OPEC, it always has and always will.

The bottom line is..... the arab world wants us of their back yard. Nothin else has worked to get us out. What will work? Make us pay... How do you make us pay? Through our economy. And what is the most vulnerable spot of us Imperialist dogs? Oil. Our economy begins with oil.

OPEC starts screwing with production. Now we are all pointing fingers everywhere. I am pointing my fingers at the Sand Fleas.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Nuff said.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO judge
The bottom line is..... the arab world wants us of their back yard.

Nuff said.
I don't care what them A-rabs want. I refuse to be of their back yard.

Hell, they aint even got back yards. All they got is dirt and rocks.
It's too damn hot to grow grass. But radical religious nuts grow just fine.
Nuts apparently need far less water than grass and shrubs.

We need to slip a couple of new pages into the Ko-ran.
The lost verses. That sort of thing.
Convince em that the prophet wants em to pump oil.
It's good for 12 virgins and an E ticket to paradise.
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing_Nut

I volunteer those new pages...after I happily wipe my ass with 'em. Gee, I hope that doesn't offend them.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing_Nut

It's simple, our mighty GI Brass claim to know where the bad guys are. You give everyone in the affected sectors 6 hrs to leave... You monitor every person leaving. Women and children and Men, once they are cleared. The bad guys ain't gonna come if they do, snare them. As soon as the last person is logged out, you carpet bomb the whole area. You do this for every area these snakes are hiding. What the hell, we're gonna rebuild Iraq anyway.... This way our kids ain't going from house to mosque getting their limbs handed to them by those bastards.

You cannot fight a politically correct war. There is no such thing. But our administration is doing it, they are too conscience of the religious side of it, they are sacrificing our soldiers for the sake of it. We cannot not bomb that mosque cause we'll piss off the Al Sharptons of the world. So the bad guys can hold up in there and sniper our kids. Is this another Viet Nam?

We are making progress.

Some of this was written tongue and cheek, but carpet bombing is the only way to eradicate those snakes. They breed like rats.
I'm done with this subject.... Where's that dog?

www.gtoaa.org

post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO judge

As soon as the last person is logged out, you carpet bomb the whole area. You do this for every area these snakes are hiding. What the hell, we're gonna rebuild Iraq anyway.... You cannot fight a politically correct war. There is no such thing. Some of this was written tongue and cheek, but carpet bombing is the only way to eradicate those snakes. They breed like rats.
I'm done with this subject.... Where's that dog?
Judge-Wow...I REALLY like the way you think. I'm a staunch Conservative and fed up with the PC way of war. To your point, there should be no such thing!!
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 01:08 PM

Yea I agree, throw out the P.C. **** and let our guys do their job so they can get back home. They don't show any respect to us or our culture, why should we to theirs.
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

OK. So what's stopping the Bush Administration and the Republicans from doing just you guys are suggesting? They have the White House and Congress. They just threw another $50,000,000,000 on the credit card for the war -- so money's not a problem.

Seriously, whose fault is it for our *#$**#$**#$**#$**#$*footing around and not getting this job done? It's certainly not the Pentagon -- because they said we needed 700,000 troops on the ground before this whole mess started.

Surely, it can't be Democrats. They're not in power. The libs, libs, libs? Are you trying to tell me that our nation is being held back by a few libbies -- who were so soundly trampled in the last election? Gee, could it possibly be that the Republicans themselves are fighting a PC-style war because they're trying to save their own skins before next year's elections?

Gotta love it. Blaming others for the mess you've caused. The problem is that now only 37% of the American public is buying it -- as Bush has now earned the lowest approval rating in the history of the United States.

BTW, that terrorist warning in NYC yesterday was a farce. A wag the dog kind of thing to try to push this "war on terra" to the front pages again.

Again -- before everybody goes shooting their stupid mouths off -- what is keeping us from simply blasting the Middle East and getting this mess over with?
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:27 PM

Hey, I'm writing this from sunny Iraq, and I agree with many of the statements posted here. This is my second trip here. I watch the news on AFN and President Bush tells me we are making progress. Well, I still can't go outside the compound without getting shot at. Now, let me recall, American Soldiers are here to . . . find weapons of mass destruction . . . rid the world of Saddam . . . rid the world of terrorism . . . rebuild Iraq . . . which one is it? Yup, I can see the Viet Nam parallels. In the mean time, the US economy goes sour, and people are out of work. Oh, and here's an interesting thought. If the money spent on Iraq was spent on national health care, then companies like GM wouldn't have such a financial burden paying for the health care of it's employees and retirees. That in turn, would save GM money and allow it to keep the costs down on new vehicles.
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO_Gregory
Hey, I'm writing this from sunny Iraq, and I agree with many of the statements posted here. This is my second trip here. I watch the news on AFN and President Bush tells me we are making progress. Well, I still can't go outside the compound without getting shot at. Now, let me recall, American Soldiers are here to . . . find weapons of mass destruction . . . rid the world of Saddam . . . rid the world of terrorism . . . rebuild Iraq . . . which one is it? Yup, I can see the Viet Nam parallels. In the mean time, the US economy goes sour, and people are out of work. Oh, and here's an interesting thought. If the money spent on Iraq was spent on national health care, then companies like GM wouldn't have such a financial burden paying for the health care of it's employees and retirees. That in turn, would save GM money and allow it to keep the costs down on new vehicles.
I salute you GTO Gregory. Thanks for all your sacrificing. I admire you and everyone over there! I appreciate it.

If it were up to me I would carpet bomb the bastards. This is Bush's Viet Nam. This was not the cake walk he anticipated. To avenge Dad's mishandling of Saddam in the Gulf War is costing all of us.

37% approval rating...... The rate Bush is going, his approval rating will be lower than the Federal Reserve Interest rate before ya know it.

www.gtoaa.org

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in