package in the mail - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
package in the mail

My step-daughter sent me a text message at work saying I had a package laying on the doorstep. I told her to open it up and let me know what it was. She said it looked like a blue can with a rubber hose, lol. My Billet Prototypes catch can that I bought off of here from 4wheelin came today! I'm looking forward to getting it put on, but alas, won't have time until tomorrow. Anything I should know about on the instal or is it straight forward / idiot proof?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 02:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well it all depends on which one you got some come with a mount specific to your car.. that way it Would be idiot proof but the one mine came with just a generic mount that i had to find a place or drill holes for. so i seen that the break master cylinder had bolts stubs still useable after the master cylinder nuts were on and i bent and shaped the mount to work on it and its worked great.. mine also came with clear nylon hoses which at first i thought was awesome because i then could see if any oil was gettin through but it turned out to be crappy hose because when the car was running it completely collapsed under vaccume ha ha so i had to get std black fuel line hose. also its no wonder that oil gets in the intake with that kind of vaccume!! good luck

straight piped cat back, JBA shortys, JBA wires, AEM ca, and 421 slp tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in