On my trip to Kerrville today, the Lowrance worked OK there, but on the return trip, problems arose. While trying to type in an address, it locked-up. Once I cycled the power and started on my return leg, it started hick-upping. "Left turn at, Left turn at, Left turn at.........". After about a minute, it reset itself. Latter on, it got hung up once again, just briefly though. I decided to give another system a try. I returned it and picked up a Cobra Nav One. The Lowrance's map detail looks better, but it was smaller. The Cobra is 5" vs 3" for the Lowrance. The data base on the Lowrance was more complete. I could not "find" my address with the Cobra, so I drove home to set it manually. It was misspelled in the db, that's why it couldn't be located. I'll be back after I play with it some more.