Trading M6 for an A4 - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Trading M6 for an A4

I am supposed to go sign the papers today for a 2004 GTO Pulse Red A4 and trading in my Pulse Red M6. I am sick my M6 breaking down all the time, so I found an A4 with 1,500 miles and mine has 9,500 so I would be happy. The payments are ten dollars more and they are shaving off two years, so I can't be happier. 04gtolover has an automatic and his car is really nice to drive, I am not tired of shifting just tired of it breaking down all the time. I have had the car in here 3 times in the last two months all for the same thing. All related to the wonderful TREMEC 6-speed. The clutch has been replaced, slave cyclinder twice and has been bleed plenty of times. I do enjoy driving my rentals because it does keep miles off of my car, and I am all about that. Maybe it doesn't help if my car was built in October on Friday the 13th. NO JOKE!! Oh well maybe tomorrow I will have my car back completely stock and be able to trade,,, but I will sign the papers today. I hope no one else has this many problems,,, I really did not think that I was near that hard on the car. I normally drive it around town and on some situtation I have been known to toss the rear end out and keep it there. I bet my friends won't even tell after I have everything swapped.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER2
I am supposed to go sign the papers today for a 2004 GTO Pulse Red A4 and trading in my Pulse Red M6. I am sick my M6 breaking down all the time, so I found an A4 with 1,500 miles and mine has 9,500 so I would be happy. The payments are ten dollars more and they are shaving off two years, so I can't be happier. 04gtolover has an automatic and his car is really nice to drive, I am not tired of shifting just tired of it breaking down all the time. I have had the car in here 3 times in the last two months all for the same thing. All related to the wonderful TREMEC 6-speed. The clutch has been replaced, slave cyclinder twice and has been bleed plenty of times. I do enjoy driving my rentals because it does keep miles off of my car, and I am all about that. Maybe it doesn't help if my car was built in October on Friday the 13th. NO JOKE!! Oh well maybe tomorrow I will have my car back completely stock and be able to trade,,, but I will sign the papers today. I hope no one else has this many problems,,, I really did not think that I was near that hard on the car. I normally drive it around town and on some situtation I have been known to toss the rear end out and keep it there. I bet my friends won't even tell after I have everything swapped.
You know.... my goat has more miles and more power than yours and I haven't broke mine yet...... maybe it's the driver!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER
You know.... my goat has more miles and more power than yours and I haven't broke mine yet...... maybe it's the driver!
From what I'm hearing I think it's just a loose nut behind the wheel!!!!
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

I am not saying that its not a loose nut behind the wheel. I just thought that you could drive the car like in the movies and the drift car is a big inspiration for me. That typically describes my driving style, if they tires arent spinning then I am coming to a stop. However, no worries just signed the papers on my 04 Pulse A4 1 of 271... so who cares, I go to pick it up Saturday. Anyone know of any burnout competetion going on the in DFW are from now until Saturday morning. maybe like this guy donuts are good!!!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTODEALER2
I am not saying that its not a loose nut behind the wheel. I just thought that you could drive the car like in the movies and the drift car is a big inspiration for me. That typically describes my driving style, if they tires arent spinning then I am coming to a stop. However, no worries just signed the papers on my 04 Pulse A4 1 of 271... so who cares, I go to pick it up Saturday. Anyone know of any burnout competetion going on the in DFW are from now until Saturday morning. maybe like this guy donuts are good!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in