West Coast Speed Unacceptable - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
West Coast Speed Unacceptable

I ordered the Svedespeed OTRCAI 2 months ago(6/7). I Tried to get ahold of them(Him?) after 4 weeks, He didnt answer my calls, return my calls, or return my emails. I simply wanted an order status since the website says 2 week wait for it to ship.

I finally got ahold of him, and he said it should ship from Grand Rapids on Tuesday, July 10th. Which is an hour from where I live, shouldnt of taken longer than by the end of the week. Well here we are another month later with no calls answered and no emails returned.

I feel that 2 months of being ignored is plenty of leniency on my part when the product is already paid for. Forking over $500 before something is even made and he cant have the decency of answering his phone.

What is the deal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 03:35 PM

That sounds strange and I can't blame you for being upset. Do they custom make them one by one upon each order?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 04:08 PM

It took me 2 months from order date to receive mine and I was concerned a few times due to lack of communication. The best results I had were to call in the morning to get someone on the phone. I was always reassured after speaking with the owner, I forget his name but he is a cool guy.

K&N Intake, Chopped up stock exhaust with X-pipe, magnaflow mufflers, superchips flashpaq, MGW-P shortshifter, Staggered 18's VMR VB3,

Svede intake on the way

next mods - Suspension!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

I have tried many different times of the day. Being that they are located in california, Ive tried from 9AM(their time) to 4-5PM (their time).

I can understand a wait, but when you have a 2 week wait posted online and charge before you make the product, the least you can do is answer your phone or reply to the customers email.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in