Took a longer ride the other day, all seemed well (have not checked for leaks yet) but sadly my time in the seat is waning... that cruel bitch winter is on my heals and closing fast.
Winter is fast approaching here with almost daily rain and cold temps.
Rained hard today and she got caught in it while I needed the garage so I washed and waxed her using Tech Shine which has to go on when the car is wet so why not when it's raining? After application you have to rinse it off so again why not when it's already raining? Worked perfectly, she looks great.
I got a lot done this short riding season but still not finished... the list is much shorter so next season should be a lot more drivin than fixin.
1. Vacuum canister loose
2. Mount driver side courtesy light
3. Install seal on A/C vent at heater box - OE was some really sticky stuff I forgot to get - got from a member here.
4. Install OE heater control knobs.
5. Install OE AM/FM radio/new front speaker
6. install OE missing upper Fender bolt
7. Install OE bucket seat nuts/bolts - passenger side - pulling this to reinstall A/C vents etc.
8. Reinstall center console and A/C vents - removed for dash/radio fixes...
Time for winter hobbies to take over...