In the 20s and teens here now making for a long dark winter (2 foot of white stuff last week followed by 2 inches of rain make for a crazy winter)...
this is fun but not as fun as meltin rubber!!
List is way shorter/involved this year and I plan to get it completely done by the time I retire!!!!
1. Vacuum canister loose
2. Mount driver side courtesy light
3. Install seal on A/C vent at heater box - OE was some really sticky stuff I forgot to get - got from a member here.
4. Install OE heater control knobs.
5. Install OE AM/FM radio/new front speaker
6. install OE missing upper Fender bolt
7. Install OE bucket seat nuts/bolts - passenger side - pulling this to reinstall A/C vents etc.
8. Reinstall center console and A/C vents - removed for dash/radio fixes...
Still she slumbers dreaming of burning tarmac and avoiding the cops...