List shrinking list is growing again!!!!
1. Vacuum canister loose - turns out it's the canister on the mount not the mount on the fender. Subsequently the mounting bolt holes are nearly stripped (probably happened when body mounts were done)... battery has to be removed first...
2. Mount driver side courtesy light
3. Install seal on A/C vent at heater box - OE was some really sticky stuff I forgot to get - got from a member here.
4. Install OE heater control knobs.
5. Install OE AM/FM radio/new front speaker
6. install OE missing upper Fender bolt
7. Install OE bucket seat nuts/bolts - passenger side - pulling this to reinstall A/C vents etc.
8. Reinstall center console and A/C vents - removed for dash/radio fixes...
9. Driver side fender rattle (damned streets are shaking her apart).
10. Rebuild carb again with better rebuild kit. She bogs down when hot as I hit the throttle - 90 percent sure it's the accelerator pump seal. Need to get info from Bear again.
*67K miles... Under Construction* :)