Reinstalled the vacuum canister... I hammered the mounting holes flat in and effort, hopefully, to make the mounting tighter in the car to eliminate movement/noise. I didn't hammer the mounting tab flat, just the hole that the bolt had "torn" in the tab.
So far so good, it is VERY tight on the fender liner now. The paint job looks nice with it tucked a way in its home.
I spent an hour or so looking for rattles and such. I found the driver side fender bolts on the drivers a-pillar and near the firewall under the hood loose. That stopped an annoying fender rattle on our rough Ohio roads. I also found some smaller bolts and screws loose under the hood. While under there I did some housekeeping - detailing under the hood.
Also found the center caps of my wheels are loosening up again... When I burn off more rubber and need a rebalance I'll rework the center caps.
I tested the brake fluid, it looks pretty good for the amount of use to this point. I'll most likely re-bleed the entire system later this summer.
The search continues for screws/bolts for here... I might quit screwing around with one off fixes and buy a master hardware kit... probably save money in the long run. I have a number of "wrong" hardware bits on my rig.
Also found the grommet for the fuel tank vent has fallen apart, inserted a temporary grommet so the tubes don't bang until I get a replacement.