extinctmake extinctmake is offline
- About extinctmake
- Bellevue, Neb. Close to Omaha
- My Car (GTO or other)
- Frame-off, over restored '65 GTO convertible. I also have a '70 Buick Skylark coupe.
- My drag strip stats;
- Drank a lot of beers and saw a lot of damage
- My rear wheel dyno results;
- In '65 John Z. De Lorean said 335 hp and 431 lb.ft. torque. Don't know if mine really has that much.
- Technical writer/editor
- My Interest
- Good people and good cars
- Married with an eleven-year-old son. Grew up around muscle cars from mainly GM & Mopar.
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-22-2019 09:50 AM
- Visitor Messages for extinctmake
- Last Activity: 07-30-2019 12:18 AM
- Join Date: 02-07-2011
|09:15 PM - PontiacJim quoted extinctmake in post clutch linkage debacle
Okay, I installed my engine/tran...
|06:17 PM - PontiacJim quoted extinctmake in post starter and Ram Air exhaust manifolds
Anybody run into a situation whe...
|06:26 AM - TheGoatFather1965 quoted extinctmake in post 389
I could probably ship it. I woul...
|12:17 PM - BearGFR quoted extinctmake in post starter and Ram Air exhaust manifolds
Adding a pair of Ram Air exhaust...
|04:14 AM - TheGoatFather1965 quoted extinctmake in post 389
I have a running engine with app...
|11:49 AM - 1968gto421 quoted extinctmake in post Finally heard back from the machinst
Geeteeohguy, I still have a prin...
|08:19 PM - dan woodland quoted extinctmake in post Finally heard back from the machinst
... this whole process extinctmake, if you were rebuild...
|10:47 AM - 1968gto421 quoted extinctmake in post Who makes cams for Summit?
Wow. What a ton of info about ju...
|11:30 AM - 1968gto421 quoted extinctmake in post Machine shop litmus test
Today I dropped my 389 off for c...