PontiacJim PontiacJim is offline
- About PontiacJim
- Gastonia, NC - Born & raised in Connecticut - 31 years
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1968 Lemans Sport. Owned for 16 years. Originally a 350/3 sp manual. Still under construction, slow
- My drag strip stats;
- Does outrunning the cops fit into this category? Crazy kid. Now I'm old & crazy.
- Tractor trailer driver. I drive locally in Charlotte and area.
- My Interest
- Planes,trains,automobiles. WWII AAF Gliders - am writing a book on the subject.
- Been tinkering with cars since I was 16. Owned many Pontiacs, several GTO's.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by PontiacJim
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 12-05-2018 09:41 AM
- Visitor Messages for PontiacJim
- Last Activity: Yesterday 09:37 PM
- Join Date: 12-28-2012
|04:20 PM - MBGB33 quoted PontiacJim in post 67 gto matching # engine
...te codes. Thanks PontiacJim! Do most guys with ...
|05:52 PM - PontiacJim quoted renorealtors in post Where to buy interior parts 65 GTO???
Does anyone know of a good source...
|05:50 PM - PontiacJim quoted keiko in post 1965 Tri power Choke Question
Well unfortunately I dont ...
|05:48 PM - PontiacJim quoted PGreen in post 1966 lemans sheet metal question
Do they make a upper dash p...
|05:42 PM - keiko quoted PontiacJim in post 1965 Tri power Choke Question
Ton of images on the internet w...
|05:39 PM - PontiacJim quoted MBGB33 in post 67 gto matching # engine
How do I match up my motor ...
|05:33 PM - PontiacJim quoted keiko in post 1965 Tri power Choke Question
]Having a problem with my ...
|05:11 PM - PontiacJim quoted 70conv in post What are the size of the factory backing plates?
Guys, I'm about to order...
|04:54 PM - PontiacJim quoted Ohiobackground in post Raising the rear end 2-3 inches
I have a 1967 GTO, they sit pretty ...
|01:36 PM - PontiacJim quoted dd68gto in post VINs differing
Trust me pontiac Jim does no...
|01:28 PM - PontiacJim quoted Wingnuttz33 in post VINs differing
My post wasn't meant to be angry...
|09:28 PM - PontiacJim quoted Lemans guy in post Exaust backfiring
Brass bushing ...sorry typo ...
|09:20 PM - PontiacJim quoted MidnightAuto in post Understanding rockers
update. I did find a lifter that...
|04:01 PM - cij911 quoted PontiacJim in post Exaust backfiring
cij911 - "I have been told by s...
|11:12 AM - PontiacJim quoted Raleigh251 in post Camshaft endplay, bad thrustplate?
...ock one for $50. Raleigh251 Thanks for the re...
|10:58 AM - PontiacJim quoted MidnightAuto in post Understanding rockers
well i dont know what to think on...
|08:10 AM - PontiacJim quoted Wingnuttz33 in post VINs differing
I know .....Ello posted, the ca...
|07:40 PM - PontiacJim quoted keiko in post Engine starts hard when hot.
Started my 67 after many y...
|07:36 PM - PontiacJim quoted 1970lemonhead in post tuning help fouling plugs
I have a 1970 350 Pontiac believe ...
|07:24 PM - PontiacJim quoted RMTZ67 in post Need your opinion on machined flywheel.
I had the internals balance...