PontiacJim PontiacJim is offline
- About PontiacJim
- Gastonia, NC - Born & raised in Connecticut - 31 years
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1968 Lemans Sport. Owned for 16 years. Originally a 350/3 sp manual. Still under construction, slow
- My drag strip stats;
- Does outrunning the cops fit into this category? Crazy kid. Now I'm old & crazy.
- Tractor trailer driver. I drive locally in Charlotte and area.
- My Interest
- Planes,trains,automobiles. WWII AAF Gliders - am writing a book on the subject.
- Been tinkering with cars since I was 16. Owned many Pontiacs, several GTO's.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by PontiacJim
- Total Messages: 5
- Most Recent Message: 07-12-2019 08:06 AM
- Visitor Messages for PontiacJim
- Last Activity: Yesterday 07:41 PM
- Join Date: 12-28-2012
|05:58 PM - PontiacJim quoted kobold in post which spark plugs ???
Hello Jim, thanks a lot fo...
|09:23 AM - PontiacJim quoted kobold in post which spark plugs ???
Hello guys, I use the R45S...
|05:42 AM - bkmont quoted PontiacJim in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Yes, one more time. ALL 1968 G...
|04:00 PM - PontiacJim quoted pavlo in post Help needed in pricing parts
I’ve got a stash of Pontia...
|03:58 PM - PontiacJim quoted bkmont in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Hi guys don't post much but...
|09:11 PM - PontiacJim quoted integrity6987 in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Thanks PJ! -- I really like learni...
|08:23 PM - PontiacJim quoted bigD in post Too Wide, maybe?
I realize that's a joke. ...
|08:17 PM - integrity6987 quoted PontiacJim in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Here is a diagram that may expl...
|06:10 PM - PontiacJim quoted integrity6987 in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Related question..... 1968 HO air...
|04:57 PM - integrity6987 quoted PontiacJim in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Ya, I've see that kind of bogus...
|10:22 PM - 05GTO quoted PontiacJim in post VIN Number Help
Often times, but not a guarante...
|06:28 PM - PontiacJim quoted Datold1 in post Still to HOT
An update on my 66 heating p...
|06:18 PM - PontiacJim quoted histoy in post Bypassing the heater core
Yes, that would do it Ponti...
|06:14 PM - PontiacJim quoted dasmooe in post VIN Number Help
July 4, 2019 I'm looking ...
|09:59 AM - PontiacJim quoted Ghurst in post ISO blower motor vent tube
I dont have a picture, but ...
|09:50 AM - PontiacJim quoted BLK69JUDGE in post Ignition switch issue?
jump the 2 purps at the bottm o...
|09:30 AM - PontiacJim quoted histoy in post Bypassing the heater core
My car is a '66 GTO. Tech...
|08:58 PM - PontiacJim quoted datahoarder in post 1968 GTO HO air cleaner
Any body seen this before? ...
|08:34 PM - PontiacJim quoted geeteeohguy in post Recommended fluids
I've been running diesel spec oi...
|04:35 PM - PontiacJim quoted James1965 in post TR 212 Interior Trim number (?)
Thanks for responding - believ...