Wickedgoat Wickedgoat is offline
- About Wickedgoat
- Cape Cod, Montana, Tucson
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1964 GTO
Grenadier Red, medium red interior and factory a/c
- My drag strip stats;
- Not running, just a dream at this point
- My Interest
- Flyfishing, skiing, and hiking
- 55 years old I spent all my money on big boobs, V8's, and fishing tackle. The rest I wasted.
- "Never, ever, scratch a tiger's balls with a wire brush."
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by Wickedgoat
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 06-22-2017 06:30 PM
- Visitor Messages for Wickedgoat
- Last Activity: 03-24-2018 07:48 PM
- Join Date: 11-01-2016
|09:34 AM - BearGFR quoted Wickedgoat in post
|09:53 AM - Wickedgoat quoted 1964SS in post New Project, 1964 GTO
I tackled my tripower this ...
|06:24 PM - PontiacJim quoted Wickedgoat in post New Member 1964 GTO owner
Comp cam 268 Kaufman heads R...
|06:02 PM - PontiacJim quoted Wickedgoat in post New Member 1964 GTO owner
I think 20G sounds right. I had...
|06:03 PM - PontiacJim quoted Wickedgoat in post HMI Stage III
Sorry, my mistake. Forgive me f...
|05:50 AM - PontiacJim quoted Wickedgoat in post HMI Stage III
Is this a good choice for my '6...
|09:41 AM - PontiacJim quoted Wickedgoat in post 64 GTO project.
Well, we can be friends. I have...