Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For mth's now I have been looking at Ford Mustangs and Pontiac GTO'S.
For the past week my wife and I have been shopping really hard. I had been approved for two deals at two differant dealerships for a Mustang GT I had an apt at 1:30 today to close on a MGT so for ****'s and grins I decided to make one more trip to take a last look at the car I really wanted the GTO.

I found a dealership with only two GTO'S both were IBM/B on was a A4 with 17" the other had the M6 with 18". The salesman told me if I was really intrested he would make me a hell of a deal, so I said what the hell.

The MSRP was 33.180.00 I bought the car for 30.000.00 even at 0% int for 60 mths thru GMAC. I still cant believe it 0% this program will be good starteing on the 29th of this month and run till the end of July. All my paper work was dated for the 29th.

Oh by the way I got the one with the M6 and 18" somebody pinch me I still can't believe it. :party:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
noz34me said:
Good Job! Enjoy your Stang Slayer:rofl:
Dude I still can't believe it. I find myself going outside to smoke just to see if it's still their.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guy's 0% is blowing my mind. :party:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MoreMoonShine said:
is that $15 per $1000 financed? Are you sure it's only for the month of July and not August? (mine arrives they say around mid August)
The fin guy told me it was from the 29th of June untill the end of July.

·
Registered
674 Posts
MoreMoonShine said:
Great news...my thoughts are they'll extend it at least a month. I've never seen them run this type of promo for just 30 days. If that happens, I'll keep all the cash, put zero down, and invest the rest.
Gap insurance is a wonderful thing.

Another thing to do is check out the leasing deals. They may be leasing at something like 3%. if so you have a guaranteed residual/trade in which may come in handy if you dont want the car for any reason, like it gets hit and repaired, isa lemon, etc.

FWIW, the $18,6XX residual on the 36 month smartbuy/lease on my 04 with 18 months left is more than I can get on trade right now. My buyout is also more than i can sell it for. Bottom line, at the end of three years I will give back a car I "enjoyed" driving for three years and get the equivalent of $18,XX which is more than I would get if i owned it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where are you.

Where are you guys seeing this??? I just checked GM site and they didn't show anything about 0% financing that I could find. This will get me in my monster for sure. Can some one please post a link that shows this offer?

Thanks Much
D

·
Registered
15 Posts
call a local dealer. i just spoke with a dealer in the st. louis area and he confirmed that 0% starts thursday. He also stated that it would not be a big deal to post date the paperwork. No lies. Almost too good to be true for those of us that have been saving hard to own one of these cars.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WanaMonster said:
Where are you guys seeing this??? I just checked GM site and they didn't show anything about 0% financing that I could find. This will get me in my monster for sure. Can some one please post a link that shows this offer?

Thanks Much
D
Dude, pick up the phone make a call to your preferred dealer, it really is to easy. I now have 95 miles on the car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.