Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy from Montana! There aren't very many 70 Ram air III GTO's out here in Montana.
Wanted: 1970 WS code 366hp 400 RAIII complete engine with correct components (intake, exhaust, etc.)
Also looking for an M20 wide ratio 4 spd along with a 10 or 12 bolt 3.55:1 limited slip rear axe.

Thanks for your reply,
70 Judger

·
Registered
5 Posts
70Judger said:
Howdy from Montana! There aren't very many 70 Ram air III GTO's out here in Montana.
Wanted: 1970 WS code 366hp 400 RAIII complete engine with correct components (intake, exhaust, etc.)
Also looking for an M20 wide ratio 4 spd along with a 10 or 12 bolt 3.55:1 limited slip rear axe.

Thanks for your reply,
70 Judger
I had to buy a car out of florida to get the correct ws code block.
Now I have a 1970 GTO with a 455 auto air conditioning PS PB etc. Blue w/blue interior white vinyl top. I dont need it so if you want it?
The Judger

·
Registered
3 Posts
From Kansas here.I check out a new 04 GTO in Marysville acouple of days ago.Its that rare Red color not sure of the name.They want 33xxx for the car I thought it would be cheaper since the 05's are out now.I wanted to know what my payments were going to be with nothing down or no trade in $704 per mouth for 5yrs.to me thats an outrage I dont care what car it is I'm not paying that kind of money out per mouth.

·
Registered
84 Posts
TimL said:
From Kansas here.I check out a new 04 GTO in Marysville acouple of days ago.Its that rare Red color not sure of the name.They want 33xxx for the car I thought it would be cheaper since the 05's are out now.I wanted to know what my payments were going to be with nothing down or no trade in $704 per mouth for 5yrs.to me thats an outrage I dont care what car it is I'm not paying that kind of money out per mouth.

Are you talking about the Pulse Red? Is this a new car dealer where the car is located? If it is a new car dealer, they got paid $5,000 in January for any remaining GTO's in inventory. I believe there is also a $1,000 rebate for inventory that dates from October of 2004. IMO they are asking way too much for their "special red" vehicle.

Randy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thats what I thought the price is to high.I ask the guy about a rebate and he said that there was'nt one for the GTO.This dealership has been there for aleast 20yrs.Pulse Red is the color and its a automatic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts