Pontiac GTO Forum banner

'04 Big Brakes!!!

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  GTODEALER 
#1 · (Edited)
:willy: :willy: I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE A COMPUTER!!! :willy: :willy:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PUT PICS ON THIS SITE?

#2 ·
1. Upload your digital pics to a place like http://www.photobucket.com

2. Once your pics are there, open a new browser window, then begin to write your gtoforum.com message. Right above the area your typed text appears in -- there's a little icon that looks like a green mountain with a yellow sky (LSD trip, I know). Just press that icon and it'll ask what URL your photo is at.

Seriously, once you figure this out -- it's as simple as adding a smiley face icon to your posts.

#4 · (Edited)
[

ITS A FRIGGIN MIRACLE!!!!! Man that was a lot of work for this! If you are interested in these let me know, you must run a 17" wheel to install these but they look and perform awesome!! I need as many replies as possible (so tell your friends) cause if we get enough I can get them CHEAP!!! Email me with questions, thanks Steve A.
gtoparts@alanyoung.com
:party:

#5 ·
b_a_betterperson said:
1. Upload your digital pics to a place like http://www.photobucket.com

2. Once your pics are there, open a new browser window, then begin to write your gtoforum.com message. Right above the area your typed text appears in -- there's a little icon that looks like a green mountain with a yellow sky (LSD trip, I know). Just press that icon and it'll ask what URL your photo is at.

Seriously, once you figure this out -- it's as simple as adding a smiley face icon to your posts.
BTW, your awesome!!!!!! Thanks a bunch for your help. :cheers If you need ANYTHING for your goat I'll sell it to you at MY COST!!!!!! :cheers

#10 ·
GTODEALER said:
[

ITS A FRIGGIN MIRACLE!!!!! Man that was a lot of work for this! If you are interested in these let me know, you must run a 17" wheel to install these but they look and perform awesome!! I need as many replies as possible (so tell your friends) cause if we get enough I can get them CHEAP!!! Email me with questions, thanks Steve A.
gtoparts@alanyoung.com
:party:
I am interested, please let me know what the costs will be. I may do this before I get into the go fast goodies.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.