Custom cam and push rods.
1 3/4 ceramic coated long tube headers.
2.5 inch high flow exhaust
Custom computer tuning
Custom 4 inch air intake system.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I wonder what they use for tuning on the GTO's?

There is allot of potential there for our cars, that's a smoking 1/4 mile N/A!

I cain't wait to get my intake and exhaust now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What an awesome video. I love it! The GTO Lives

I love what Modern day Muscle Cars did for the 2005 GTO..
I know where I am taking mine now!

I am curious as to a ballpark $$$ to do the:

CNC ported cylinder heads.
Custom cam and push rods.
1 3/4 ceramic coated long tube headers.
2.5 inch high flow exhaust
Custom computer tuning
Custom 4 inch air intake system.

Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
20 Posts
DUDE! man......I dunno what to say I just got my GTO about a month ago, I wasn't planning to do anything but just tint the windows and move on. Since my last truck I had I tricked out and then worried about people messing with it...but that's a whole nother story. Anyways, this makes me wanna do so much, that car is AWESOME. that stripe down the side tho has got to go, but I guess it can have a polka dot pattern on it soundin like that and runnin that time. :cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
NICE!!! I noticed you had to do a ROLLING run at the 1/4 to avoid the wheel hop and still managed 11's. Are there any suspension mods?

·
Registered
31 Posts
That car sounds badass!

·
Registered
82 Posts
from what i got out of it its got a tune 100shot n2o and cople other bolt ons
but that looks like a fun ride im asking how much for the 475 hp package for mine but i want it without the n20 but most i would go is a 100 shot if i do :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live about 5 miles from these guys, man their shop is full of vettes, and about 4 gtos that are there to get one thing or another. I ordered on of their custom cai's that they make for the gto and they will be the ones to put on my ati procharger next year when I decide to make that move. The owner of the shop said I should expect close to 550 whp after a tune with supercharger and stock internals. Can't wait. Saw a new gto from Alabama that still had new dealer tag on sitting there waiting for a supercharger, must be nice. :cool

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
G352GTO said:
I live about 5 miles from these guys, man their shop is full of vettes, and about 4 gtos that are there to get one thing or another. I ordered on of their custom cai's that they make for the gto and they will be the ones to put on my ati procharger next year when I decide to make that move. The owner of the shop said I should expect close to 550 whp after a tune with supercharger and stock internals. Can't wait. Saw a new gto from Alabama that still had new dealer tag on sitting there waiting for a supercharger, must be nice. :cool
My office is 2 miles away in Woodstock and I stopped by Friday and met Sean, what do you think about the 1100 rwhp Vette package they offer? I also saw the 2 goats featured in the above videos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts