Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys well i finally got my car back today and a happy man i was went 2 weeks without it. Anyway im on my way home crusing down the 611 bypass and im going about 70 and this cerra s comin down the off ramp at about 80 so i punch it i have a A4 and get right next to him. he was a young kid probably in daddys car and was trying to impress his buddy lol well he tried to pick on the wrong goat today. as i said earlier my car was in the shop i just got edelbrock heads, kooks longtube headers and i forget what kinda cam but i made 452 rwhp but anyway he pnuches it and i let him get about a length ahead and i just floor and and well it wasnt even a race i put about 5 cars on him and was at about 125 and shut it down was very intense and the car was screaming the upgrades made a huge differance

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Porsche Carrera S you mean? I see your trying to keep your grammer clear this time! thanks. Hey you know you promised me pictures of your car about a month ago.. can we see some?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just give up, your writing is atrocious and you couldn't even take the time to learn to spell the name of the car you raced. This is besides the fact that you raced a car that was good in the twisties, not straight line highway brawls with illiterate GTO drivers.

Congrats on the kill none the less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts