Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my 04 gto last month and i just ordered my slp cat back and kn intake and eventually put more stuff on it to get it in to the 11's im wondering if maybe i should waste my time putten all the money into it and just sell it and buy a 05 and hook that up

G

·
uhhhhhhhhh, your gonna need a LOT more stuff to see an 11. If you can afford to dump a car you just got last month, to buy an 05, then yeah do that. Otherwise, keep the 04 and throw more money at it.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
GTO2104 said:
if i sell the 04 to get the 05 it wont be till around july
Negative equity adds up quick! I just refinanced my GTO with 4G down to dig my way out. 4 cars and a Ninja financed,bought and traded within 4 years. You trade that goat in, you wont get jack [email protected]#t for the 04,compared to what you put into it.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
big_mike said:
oh I can tell you a thing or two about negative equity!!! Im 11k upside down.
Doy have 401k? I borrowed off of mine for a down payment on my 04.

G

·
PEARL JAM said:
Doy have 401k? I borrowed off of mine for a down payment on my 04.

I cashed in mine from my last job and dropped 20k on the GTO and payed for it... 20K=401K .. 10K cash ... 8K credit card ..= GTO "Owned" :willy: :party:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Vedli said:
I cashed in mine from my last job and dropped 20k on the GTO and payed for it... 20K=401K .. 10K cash ... 8K credit card ..= GTO "Owned" :willy: :party:
20K?! DAMN!!!! You must have worked your last job for decades! I had 19k saved total since 99. Was only able to barrow up to 9k. YEAH...December 2011, she's all mine!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
big_mike said:
6 year loan huh?
Yeah, it was either that or wait 3 more years till the lease is up to refinance or trade. By then, who knows where the interest rates will be,or my credit, for that matter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.