Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my goat back today from the dyno.LT headers,CAI,and a healthy tune.Talked to the guy yesterday he said stock w?cut mufflers I was at 345rwhp.I'll post my new numbers when I get home.

·
Registered
21 Posts
wildchildm39 said:
I'm getting my goat back today from the dyno.LT headers,CAI,and a healthy tune.Talked to the guy yesterday he said stock w?cut mufflers I was at 345rwhp.I'll post my new numbers when I get home.

Nice would like to see what your car puts down. Mine with just LPE CAI put down 349.7 rwhp. Since that I have installed SW LT headers, custom x-pipe and catback with magnaflow 14211 mufflers. I should be getting the car tuned this coming week. I am hoping for 390 + rwhp.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just got my car back,365trq.372rwhp SAE on 91 octane.375trq.397rwhp on 1st run.1 3/4'SLP LT,LPE CAI,and tune.Loud as hell!Hey,Rob let me know what u get w/ all those mods ,I love the sound of those magnaflows.If possible send me a sound clip.

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
i was thinking about putting headers on my car and i heard yall say some stuff bout slp headers and i was wondering if yall are enjoying the sound and how much do the run price wise

·
Registered
3 Posts
05ls2gto said:
i was thinking about putting headers on my car and i heard yall say some stuff bout slp headers and i was wondering if yall are enjoying the sound and how much do the run price wise
I bought the Kooks 1 3/4. Great improvement. Getting tuned on Thursday. I got them from Tbyrne.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts